At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Square, New York City

Go down 
+6
Eragon
Saber
Dryskim
LiaRena
Andrew
Rathborne
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:48 pm

.She shook her head, and slipped through the door, and the fairly dim view of a stair well. It wasn't really as dark in this portion, in contrast to the outside. Not that darkness, the absence of light had ever meant anything to her.

She looked back at the kid, and leaned up against the wall next to the door, staying levelheaded. The woman placed a duffel bag, and one of the packs down next to her. This was a misunderstanding or something like that. She could attempt to help, she guessed. Other than that, she could just leave. But this being an island, she couldn't just teleport off it. She had remembered that NYC was an island, despite her memory problems and the fact that it had been years. Interesting, if not lucky
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet
Race: Human/Elf Hybrid
Faction: Dragon Riders
Weapon: Brisingr

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Thom stared out at the industrial world he had been now plunged into. He looked around for the familiar sight of Vlad; The vampire that had teleported, taught and turned against the party had been odd, claiming he wasn't a vampire and having a future form to guide them around. Then again, Thom didn't expect much more in the land of MidgÄrd. Betrayal and evil had played out to be more frequent than exploding goblins during their quest.

The wizard now finished gaping in awe at the large buildings, his open mouth closing under the darkness of his hood. He noticed several people staring at him, some mouths open, some raising eyebrows, as if mocking his attire. Then again, he did look quite outstanding to the crowd of people in the area; The only person wearing a black and cyan bathrobe with a finely crafted stick and sword.

After staring back at the crowd, Thom felt himself move through the air at a terrifying speed, yet he saw only black as a cold wind threatened to tug down his hood. Not even a tenth of a millisecond later, the robed man appeared in the building he had been standing beside, now alone in the middle of a room. Here, the only things that accompanied him were an old, oak desk, a pair of fine metal chairs, complete with cushions, and a large leather sofa, obviously able to seat three.

With that, a small mountain rose in front of the single wooden door, almost touching the ceiling as it barricaded the entrance. A sigh escaped from Thom's dry lips as he thought back to Kathryn, a small glint of light from a crack in the closed blinds reflecting off the flat of it. Smiling sadly, the mage placed his weapons on the right of the sofa, taking a seat opposite them.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Leon watched the wizard past with amusement, joking under his breath, "What, is the circus in town?" He chuckled at his own joke, which was probably a sign he was a self centered jerk, he'd contemplate that later.

He couldn't afford bus fare, cab fare, or a plane ticket. Getting back to DC on foot would be a bitch.

Leon plopped himself down on a nearby bench, kneeding his forehead with his fingers. He couldn't call Hunnigan because he didn't have his communicator with him, and he couldn't just use his U.S. Government powers because he didn't have his ID.

The super secret agent under direct control of the President of the United States was stuck in Manhatten because he'd magically (because every other explanation defied all logic) woken up hundreds of miles from his apartment. He'd have a hell of a time trying to explain this one.

"Yes, Mr. President, I woke up in New York with no recollection of how I got there."

"Mr. Kennedy, do you find this funny?"

"No, sir."

"Good, because I don't either. You swore to protect me and my family, correct?"

"That is correct, sir."

"Good, because you realize, you can't protect my family and myself if you are off sightseeing in NYC!"

"Sir, I-"

"I was not yet finished, Agent Kennedy. Your contract is terminated. From this moment forward, you are no longer in the payment of the United States government. Good day to you, sir."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:27 pm

One of the SWAT officers cringed and nearly doubled over as his forehead seemed to feel like it was about to explode. There whispers he could hear in his head. Calling to him. Commanding him.

"Be my eyes. Be my ears," the muttering ran as the officer tried to steady himself on the APC.

From her perch and from underneath the window sill, Nova sat still. Her eyes were still closed, and yet, they were open at the same time - she was looking through the hapless officer's sight, allowing her a clear view of everything that was going on below.

Cradling her rifle to herself, she shuffled in her seating slightly as she paid very close attention to the events occuring below.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet
Race: Caucasian
Faction: None
Weapon: Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:59 pm

The cool and salty sea breeze blew across Collins' face, lifting his hair up a little bit. It felt nice, soothing. He was stresses right now, that was damned sure- he was packed with work, and barely had time even to do his morning run now. His major was turning out to be as his mother was- a bitch.

There was a hand clutching his shoulder, but gently. Collins' looked to his right and saw his only piece of sanity in his currently hectic life- surprisingly, his girlfriend. Isabella looked him in the eye and said,

"Daryl, thanks for freeing up the time for me. I love you."

It was a simple statement, but to Collins, it meant the world. And Isabella saw that in his eyes, and leaned just a bit forward. A short kiss followed, and they turned their eyes back to the ocean, listened to the crash of water on rock in the lively night. Bugs chirped all around, nature's most perfect melody to Collins. Lush green forest was at their back, the edge of the world under their backsides. Their feet dangled over the abyss of black ocean water.

Collins thought of the way Isabella was holding his shoulder, and a stupid quote came to mind. He said it aloud.

"Hand on tight, spidermonkey."

Isabella's face twisted in disgust at the mock pet name, and she replied.

"Daryl, you know how to ruin the moment perfectly, don't you?" he grinned in reply as she continued with, "I mean, jesus. I know I was born of a teenage pregnancy, of some girl who was pretending she was fucking Edward Cullen at the time, but you don't have to torture me for Mom's Twilight obsession. Hell, I'd change my damned name if it didn't require mounds of paperwork."

But, in spite of her whining, she laughed too. It was a rich chuckle that washed across Collins, and lifted him up even more.

"Mounds of paperwork? I see two mounds in front of me I wouldn't mind seeing so much right now..."

She facepalmed, loudly, then shook her head. "Oh, Daryl..."

He mimicked her, "Oh, Isabella..."

Their feet dangled over the abyss, clanging against the cliff face behind them. It was rough stone, like the more jagged pieces down below.

And, suddenly, a card fluttered down from nowhere in front of them. It was the Ace of Spades.

Isabella sputtered a, "Wha-" before the lovers were thrust over the edge.

"Motherfucker!" Collins screamed as he watched Isabella- down below him a few feet- hit the rocks and smashed into gory chunks of mess. In the few seconds he saw as he went borderline insane, part of Isabella's body slid into the now-pink waters. Then he hit and pain tore through his skull for an instant as a particularly jagged spike of rock drilled through his pink and fleshy brain.

+-+-+

He picked his head up and saw a shadowy alley. Above him, an old fluorescent light sign- no longer shining- said, "New York, Home of Us- Unbelievable Sherry*!"

"New York?" He mumbled as the fog in his brain attempted to clear up, but it was damn thick. He remembered virtually nothing but leaving for that ocean view in the Corolla with Isabella.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:03 pm

As if on command, god's own hand descended from the skies above to offer itself to the the young Collins, though the hand was gloved in black leather and hand was in turn attached to a wrist which was then attached to an arm which was attached to a man.

And that man was....

....Leon Scott Kennedy, U.S. Secret Service Agent and overall badass.

"Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:26 pm

Collins looked up, slightly dazed.

"Uhh, yeah. Fine." He said. He refrained from taking Leon's help, knowing to never trust the men who asked for it.He got up slowly, never taking his eye off Leon, brushed himself off. He peeked over Leon's shoulder to confirm the fact that, no, there was not an unmarked white van white "ICE CREAM TRUCK" written on it in sprawling spray paint lettering.

He rubbed the back of his neck and said, "So, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 am

Leon stepped back as the young man decided to ignore the offered hand, though the kid's answer seemed a little forced, faked, but Leon wasn't going to pressure someone he just met. Though something about the kid seemed 'off', maybe his lack of stereotypical New Yorker accent..he'd contemplate that later.

"My name's Leon. Leon Kennedy to be exact."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:07 am

Andrew let the woman pass, taking one last glance at the broken and smoldering structure a few dozen meters away. He then shook himself from his reverie, stepping down into the stairwell and forcing the door shut. The Lone Wanderer then clicked the magazine release for his R91. The half spent rifle gladly removing the box of metal from it's gullet. Andrew then pulled a fresh magazine from a small 'box' built into the suit on the small of his back; setting the half used mag inside before closing.

The Brotherhood Knight rammed the magazine home, clicking off the safety while taking a few steps down the stairs. He glanced up at Aeon, then reached up to his helmet with a single hand, R91 held loosely at his side.

Andrew clicked a small cylindrical device on the side of his helmet, which a military issue flood light did what it's name said; flooded the stairwell in light. The Knight glanced Aeon up and down, the light following him, he paused at her bags; possible threats. He then traveled back up to her face, nodding at her. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"I'm good enough to move around, it that's what you meant human." Well, she was in New York, for now. The "Big Apple" they called it, a weird name to call a city. But then, it was an English name. Not exactly the most interesting language in the world, nor the best. But then, it was an impressive city, so she thought. Humanity had progressed far, with these sky scrapers, and giant television screens. Trivial, yes, but the giant bridges, and subway systems were something special. In her time, things like that were only dreams...and not even that, it was so impossible. But then, imagination wasn't that big back in the day. Didn't matter much, though. She had work and all that business to do. She held the key at once, yes. But that day was a long time ago and not really in her memory.

Johanne shifted on the wall, picking up the pack once again. Best be ready to move, if needed. Honestly, however, it wasn't a big deal currently. Not that much resistance per say.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:04 pm

Lia heard voices outside in the alley. She moved over to a boarded up window. Outside the voices seemed louder now that she was in what seemed to be some kind of office. Maybe it was less of a warehouse than she had thought. That aside, she could make out two humans outside, neither looked like one of the men before who appeared to be police officers. That didn't mean she trusted. She would continue to spy on them, her suits audio sensors picking up the conversation going on.

She caught Leon's name.

Last edited by LiaRena on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:29 pm

Controlling her SWAT "puppet", Nova cringed to herself as a grenade nearby went off. Thankfully, the officer she had dominated was not injured in the blast.

She continued to keep the officer near the APC, observing the newest arrivals to the group - another human (who was being helped up) and a woman - something about the latter of the pair seemed off, but she could not figure out what or read her mind so long as she controlled the officer.

She almost had all the intel she needed to come to a decision as to what to do net. Just a little longer...
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Noble Six landed hard. Well, it would have been harder had he not been in his armor, which softened the fall to a slight degree, but not enough to keep him from biting his tonge once he made contact with the asphalt of the grundgy back alley. His head was throbbing so hard he almost contemplated whether it'd just pop like a balloon, but reality dictated it would not without good reason.

The Spartan groaned as he pushed himself to a sitting position, blood seeping between the plates of his armor, proof of his Last Stand, which seemed to insinuate that this was reality. That he was somewhere other than Reach, and losing blood fast. His mouth tasted like he'd swallowed a few dozen penny's, he always hated the coppery taste of a good ass whooping, it encouraged him to not make the same mistakes.

But where ever he was, he'd need to lay low, figure out a plan, get intel, then act upon it. He couldn't just act upon instinct, let his emotions get in the way, other things came first and his continued survival demanded he had his head screwed on tight.

He rolled over onto his front, using his arms to push himself off the ground. He should have been able to do this without breaking a sweat, hell, he should have been able to just jump to his feet. But everything seemed to be screaming in pain, every muscle, every nerve ending was seemingly burning. Nevermind the hole in his side from that Energy Dagger....he'd need biofoam for that or some dirty old rag he could find in this ratty little alley full of rats and other vermin.

Six smirked as he stood up, here was the legendary 'Lone Wolf assassin', stuck in some godforsaken alley on some planet with no recollection how he arrived. It was almost funny. His foot struck something solid and it skittered across the rough concrete, and ceased it's moving once it impacted a nearby wall.

The standard-issue UNSC Army handgun, Model Six Golf, or M6G for short was lying against the soot coated wall, Six bent down and picked up the silver and black handgun, checked it's magazine before attaching it to his thigh plate. He felt better having a weapon of some sort by his side, seeing the alley led to a dead end if he continued on, he doubled back on his path and limped towards the sounds of car horns and men with odd accents spewing obscenities. As he returned to the spot where he'd 'arrived' he found two items seemingly waiting for him, his helmet and another UNSC-issue weapon, an MA37 Infantry Combat Weapon System, though most just referred to it as an assault rifle. How he'd seemingly missed them before was something that bothered him to a degree, would he have left both a perfectly usable firearm and one of his single most important pieces of equipment behind? His pride told him no, he was better than that, but his brain told him yes, he was falling apart mentally and physically. He needed rest, needed to recover from his wounds, then sort things out.

Six picked up the helmet, it's visor uncracked..which was odd but a welcome sight. But what was a more welcome sight was the can of biofoam that fell out as well. Things were certainly looking up to an extent. And for once in a long while, Six gave his reflection in his visor a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Andrew nodded at the woman suspiciously. The way she spoke to him was odd, referencing their species. He shook it from his mind and stepped down the stairs, past the lady. He let his R91 hang from it's sling, while raising his left wrist to his face, the green screen of his PIP-Boy 3000 greeting him.

The Lone Wanderer pressed the worn, rubber 'Data' button below the screen, which then switched over to a map of a square 50 miles from his position. He zoomed in, glancing at the latitude and longitude he was at, confirming he was in New York City. He shook his head, cussing under his breath. Even the almightly Lone Wanderer needed a place to rest. People often thought he was a myth, or a god. He was once even called the second coming of Jesus. Andrew admitted it to himself, he was far above what a normal human could do. But even then, he was still human. He still needed sleep, food, water. If he fucked up in a firefight he'd get gutshot and bleed out in the dirt.

Finally, the Knight lowered his wrist, grasping his R91 and aiming the Assault Rifle over the stair's railing, and through the small crack between the spiraling railing that led to the bottom floor. It seemed clear. Andrew looked over his shoulder at the woman behind him, nodding.

"Do you have a place to stay?" He questioned, voice cool and charming. He'd often wooed many women in the Wasteland, something he'd picked up from his father. Who was a very charismatic individual. It often got Andrew things in a non-violent way, he'd never used it for personal pleasure though; despite his ability to do so. Just for survival or to get the job done with minimum bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:35 pm

Nova's "puppet" had been trying to trail after the power-armoured man that she had seen down in the street earlier. She did not know why, but she suspected that the man might cause trouble for her - better to nip the problem in the bud now while she had an opening.

Eventually, the officer found the man in question, in conversation with an unidentified woman further up the street, inside, within the first floor of one of the buildings.

That's him, Nova mentally signalled to the controlled officer. Arrest him.

Like a puppet on it's strings, the officerburst into the room, sluggishly raised his SMG and barked, "NYPD! Hands in the air where I can see them!"

Last edited by church on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:37 pm

"Well aren't we a regular lady killer." She had a slightly smug look on her face, amused at the kid in front of her. He had a nifty PDA, for one thing, looked advanced, if not worn. In its time of technological advancement, Hellsing had some pretty good tech, but they didn't have wrist mounted PDAs, though it really didn't make sense for them to have one. Given, Hellsing used humans. And humans weren't exactly effective against vampires, so they generally just ambushed them. Easy as pie, in general, though she wished she could be used more often.

"I don't live in New York City. I live in England, so I have nowhere to say." Though, she was mildly impressed at the kid, she'd been living for a very long time. And besides that, she had nowhere to stay in America. She was probably breaking a dozen treaties even being here, seeing as how everything changed post Millennium attack. People didn't like the fact that a small group of vampires, numbering in a mere thousand had literally brought the entire world to its knees in under around five minutes. Not to mention the assassination of most of Congress, the President of the United States, and the complete and total destruction of London.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:04 am

"Right. Leon. Good to know." Collins replied, relaxing only slightly. He was never a trusting person in the best of times, and this was surely not the best of times.

"Well, Leon, I'm confused. Can you clue me into what's going on here?" he asked, confused as to his predicament. He wanted to know what had happened- one second, you're in Rhode Island, the next, New York! He doubted that he was the subject of some obscure magician's trick, but he left all options open.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

Leon shrugged, "It's New York, their's always something going on." No need to make this kid think he was some kind of lunatic, he'd just pretend today was an absolutely normal day and nothing strange or out of the ordinary had occured, "You're gonna need to be a bit more specific." He flashed the signature Kennedy smile, which he liked to think had wooed many a woman, or in this case, made some college kid feel slightly more at ease. Or he'd look like some creep....hopefully things didn't go that direction.

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:14 am

Andrew frowned slightly in disappointment, but it was hidden by his helmet. It was a 'leave and live, stay and die' situation. No matter, he could find a place to lay low in New York. But he'd inadverdently sucked this woman into a pretty damn illegal problem. What, with several SWAT Officers dead at by his hand. Andrew had never been the one to leave someone innocent behind, especially not one who was in trouble due to his actions. He'd try to help this woman too, unless she didn't want his help of course.

"Damn. Well, I just accidently tangled you up in my problems with authority. So I suggest that-" Andrew was cut off by an Officer that had somehow snuck up the stairs behind him. Sneaky little prick. "Ahhh shit..." The Lone Wanderer mumbled, as he raised his hands in the air, R91 once again hanging from it's sling.

Suddenly, the Lone Wanderer pushed off the stairs, landing on the SWAT Officer haphazardly. All near 400 pounds of muscle and gear landing on the man. Both Andrew and the Officer stumbled backwards, the Officer connecting with the concrete wall only a few steps behind.

Andrew found his foot, and took a step forward with his left foot. Pivoting off it to the right while raising his arm for an elbow strike. The Lone Wanderer turned, his metal-plated elbow connected with the jaw of the Officer. No doubt knocking out a few teeth as the blow connected. The Officer slammed into the nearby corner headfirst as if he'd been hit by a freight train. Drips of blood spewed from the man's mouth as the top of his bald head collided with the corner of the wall. Cutting open the thin skin on the top of the skull.

The SWAT Officer slid down the corner, still somewhat concious before Andrew put a plated boot straight into his nose. The man's head had no room to move backwards, and thus the only thing his face could do was bend inwards. Which resulted in a completely crushed nose, and caving in the front of his teeth from Andrew's heel.

The Lone Wanderer stepped back, the Officer still alive and semi-concious. "Damnit, they found me. Listen, you can come with me if you want, I'm not going to force you. But I need to find an abandoned apartment to lay low in." Andrew told the woman on the stairs, turning back to her while gripping his R91. Readying himself to move.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:25 am

Leon threw a few statements Collins' way, then finished up with a disarming smile. Although Collins attempted to smother the thought, that smile would've easily stolen his hard-earned girlfriend from him in an instant. With his thoughts on a more unfriendly track, now, his guard went instantly up. His neutral mouth slipped into a scowl.

"Specific? Call me crazy, but I swear that-" he glanced at his watch, and was shocked that only an hour had passed since he had been in Rhode Island. He finished his pause, and looked back up to Leon- "an hour ago I was driving my girlfriend around in Rhode Island, miles away. Now I'm here, and don't remember how. Or why. It all seems pretty damn mystic to me, Leon, and I need answers."

The instant after his words finished their outward flow, he wished to take them back. Whether or not he trusted him, Collins felt that Leon was really his only attachment to the world right now- if he wasn't a liar or a cheat, he was the greatest luck Collins had ever had. Collins couldn't remember a time when stopping for directions hadn't gotten him slapped or similar. And now, this seemingly nice guy thought he was young and insane. A terrible combination, really.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:27 am

With the officer on the recieving end of the power armoured man's fists, Nova released her control of the officer. She had her answers - now, the game begins.

Gasping as her mind was wrenched back into her own body, she slumped against the floor, trying to get her strength back before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 am

Leon held up his hands in mock defense, honestly, he didn't need to be on defense in this situation, he had training and a mission in Spain to prove he could handle himself, "Okay, ya got me. I had a similar, 'experience'. I was in D.C. and the next thing I know, I'm standing on a rooftop in Manhattan in my boxers. Not the most promising situation. 'Course, I didn't just go out and tell you that, figured you'd probably think I'm some kind of nut."

~

Noble Six leaned heavily on the wall of the alley, trying to piece together what he was seeing. What the billboard was potraying, lies. It had to be. Their was no way in hell.

HALO 4 - Finish the already finished fight!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:37 am

"I'll follow you. It's best; since I can make sure you don't cause a lot of collateral damage with the humans." She picked herself up, keeping the duffel bags at her side, ready to move out when needed. Honestly, she didn't expect anything that bad to happen. Though, something was off. Too many screams, coming from the direction of the stature of liberty. Her enhanced hearing could hear, even from that kind of range. What was going on? She would keep on this kid; keep what she was hearing secret. But something was up. She had a feeling that whatever was causing this would show up sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:41 am

And now, Collins was frightened. Sure, it was weird (and, admittedly, as scary as hell) to wake up in New York with no evidence of travel, but it was even stranger that he wasn't alone in this. Granted, this man could very easily be lying, but... Collins was growing to like him.

"Well, this is creepy. And weird. Not to mention confusing, on top of all that other good stuff." He looked up at Leon.

"So, what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:50 am

Leon shrugged once more, it seemed he had a tendancy to do that in this situation, "Well, I was planning to hop in a cab and get back home, drink a beer, and then pretend this whole thing never happened," he sighed, "But, since I'm not the only one in this mess, I suppose we need to figure out what the hell's behind this."

~

Noble Six was greatful the city was mostly asleep at one in the morning, made his strolling a little bit less conspicous. He'd managed to get ahold of a newspaper, and a quick skim of the pages had confirmed his fears, he certainly wasn't anywhere in his universe. Perhaps something the Covenant had done had altered time and reality? It was a stretch, but he'd live with it. His brain was too frazzled to try any logical thinking. Six tossed the newspaper away, selecting a notably abandoned building to select as his temporary base of operations, or just a place to collapse and get some rest. Hell if he didn't need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Square, New York City
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next