At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion of Crossroads

Go down 
+7
Dagon's Champion
LiaRena
Andrew
Dryskim
Eragon
Saber
The Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:45 pm

Malachi smiled at her, "I am deep one. We are much older than humans... hell we grandfathered them. you see everything comes from the water... and it only takes a little for 'em to go back." He said as he shook her odd three fingered hand.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:58 pm

Lia released her grasp once she had shook his hand. "So...your people created humanity in your own fiction?" She couldn't help but notice the pointed teeth again, and wonder why they would want to create another race.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:02 am

"Not directly no... genealogically we would be considered cousins they are based off of our genetic design. Though we can create hybrids with humans and other species, when born they will resemble the other parent but by the time they reach middle age they will be full deep one." He smiled at her. She was beautiful, her suit, her glowing eyes, and the exotic accent.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:19 am

"That's interesting, humanity and your race share similarities in DNA. By hybrids, do you mean you can reproduce with other races?" Lia was genuinely curious, almost all the former defensiveness had ebbed away during the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:25 am

Malachi blushed a bit, "Yes, as children of an old one, our genes adapt and fuse with our partner's, we can reproduce with anyone.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:35 am

Lia nodded, "There is another race, where I am from, that is similar. They meld minds and use the genetic code and traits of the father parent when making a child. They can do that with anyone, regardless of race and sex." She chuckled, "They don't look half as interesting as you do, though."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:39 am

Malachi Felt his face flush, "Um thankyou... your very lovely yourself miss lia. I'd like to know more about you." He smiled
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:44 am

"Oh, ummm...well, sure." He had answered her questions, the least she could do was oblige Malachi and answer his. "What do you want to know?" She had no idea what to tell him or where to start, better he chose than her guess and be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:49 am

"First, could you tell me about your people?" He asked, truly intrigued by her. He'd never seen a creature like her, and he had seen his fair share of aliens. Though not one like her, she was beautiful in the simplicity of her figure yet its alien figure was so exotic and alluring.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:24 am

Hurrst marched past the alien fuckfest, ignored the little child wandering around for god knows what, was it that Hunter bitch's? He doubted that, she was too straight laced, and besides, he'd never seen her in a romantic relation of any type. The agent continued to the fridgerator which he proceeded to plunder it.

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:27 pm

James started to walk with Johanne towards the door, then stopped, gently grabbing her shoulder to stop his 'servant' too. "Wait, I never caught your name; and isn't there some ritual we have to complete or something?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Lia ignored that one of the agents brushed past her and didn't even look back. Instead she returned her attention to Malachi and began to tell him about her people. "We don't really have a home, but rather we all live on ships. We lost our world to our own creations when a race of machines we created became sentient. They chased us from our homes and into an exile in space. Now, not even the other races of the galaxy want anything to do with us. All that time in space has ruined our immune systems, that is why we all have to wear suits like this one I am wearing. Now, with no way to really get supplies other than salvage and to obtain them ourselves. One way is by sending young Quarians on a pilgrimage." She paused to let him take it all in and see if he had any more questions, or if she should continue herself.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:51 pm

"Yup, and in Mass Effect 3, you get to go to the Qurian home world, and stuff. It sounds fun, from what Legion talks about it. I usually use Tali, I really liked Wrex. But they replaced him with Grunt, and he just sucks." The little girl jumped onto a plush couch, stretching out over it, looking at Lia, the alien.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"That is partially correct. We will need to complete it later, but that is of no importance for now. No doubt we will run into the enemy soon enough, though I doubt they will be much of a threat. Though you may have doubts in your capabilities in combat against the other Servants, and most likely Masters, I will try to compensate as much as I can. As a Master, it is your job to stay behind me, and let the Servant do your fighting. However, if you can fight, stay on a rear guard. Your projectile weapons will do little to hit an enemy, let alone harm them. Though the latter is dependent on the foe we fight, in honesty. The entire reason I use a sword as my weapon is the simple fact that the enemy will simply dodge the "guns", and then slice my unprotected self-up, then they will kill you. At the very least with a sword, I can counter their attacks. However, a projectile weapon would make an excellent tool, if the enemy isn't aware of our presence." The girl leaned back against the door again, waiting to clear a few things up before they left.

"You can call me "Seeker", or my class name "Saber". They are equally favorable to be used, my Master, so make no biased descion on my account. I could tell you my real name, however, being someone from the past, our enemies could research who I was in life, and figure out my strengths and weaknesses. I would suggest we would discuss that when we aren't being watched; and I believe that won't happen whilst we're still in this town."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Right-o. I would guess some of you should go into town, and stock the fridges. There's almost nothing in there as it is, and I doubt whats left of it will survive the Old Farts rape and pillage." Hunter looked at Leon Kennedy, and then at Andrew, placing her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:25 pm

James sighed, then nodded. "Alright, fine. I don't really know what the hell you're talking about... but I'll listen. Just do not, and I repeat do not attack without us being attacked, or my explicit orders. Understood?" James told Seeker firmly, obviously worried about ending up in a fight with someone who didn't mean for combat.

---

Andrew shrugged, looking over his shoulder back at the main city. He glanced down at his Pip-Boy, scanning through the maps. Sadly, he didn't have any points discovered, and had no clue where the shops were. But he wasn't going to give up that easily, it'd help stave off the boredom. "Alright, I'll do it... but I'll need a guide." He replied, looking up at the female CIA Agent. She was the only one who actually knew the layout of the city, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Having arrived at the mansion with the others, as well as with her equipment returned and placed in storage, Nova kept to herself as she looked about the lodgings that had been provided to her and the others.

"Sure makes a differance from the cramped confines of a Battlecruiser," she joked to herself as she came across what she assumed was some kind of seaiing area, where a few of the residents were in conversation. Finding a nearby pillar, she casually leaned a shoulder against it and crossed one foot over the other, listning in on the conversation between a young girl, the visored alien she saw in the city earlier and-

Wait, what in the name of Emperor Mengsk was that robed fish-human hybrid .... creature?
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Hurrst's head did a near 180, his spider-sense was telling him that someone had called him old. He shoveled the sandwich he'd made into his mouth before closing the refridgerator, he'd have to yell at Malone for failing to stock it properly. He was a good man, just not too damn bright.

~

"Shit," Leon cursed, "And here I was hoping for a little midday snack."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Lia looked at the girl,"Quarian homeworld? You mean Rannoch!" Surprised, she said, "I think you might need to show me these video games."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:25 pm

"Ummmm Mass Effect 3 doesn't come out until March 6, so yeah.... I do have Mass Effect 1 and 2 though. The first one is about Shepard finding out about the Reapers, and then killing one at the citadel...And the other one is about working with Cerberus to save the galaxy from the incoming Reaper invasion. I liked combat more in ME1 cuz then you had shields that were good n' stuff. In ME2 though, shields would drop, and the evil guys would kill me so easy. I ALWAYS went renegade and stuff." The little girl crossed her legs, and closed her eyes, her head turned in Lia's general direction. For a girl so young, she was pretty tall.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"As your servant, I cannot follow that command. There are many possibilities were an enemy Master could be in my grasp, and I could not kill them if said order is in effect. However, it would cost you one of those precious command seals if you want me to harm innocent people to increase my power. I would not willingly harm any being un armed, without life and death reasons of a greater magnitude."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"How about you go get some of the people in the house, and head on down. I think I'll just stay here."

Last edited by Seeker on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Nova arched an eyebrow as she listend in the conversation betwen the girl and Lia. She had no idea what they were talking about, all those terms and names were unfamiliar, but it clearly excited the visored alien: visor or no, the alien's eyes seemed to brighten just a little at the mention of "Rannoch", wherever that was.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Lia felt her skin crawl and a deep hatred at the mention of Cerberus, but she kept silent about that. She paused for a moment in thought, trying to forget the mention of Cerberus. Lia nodded, "Do you think I could, maybe play them?"
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Rexan sat and hovered a few inches off the ground. The Jedi was simply just meditating ignoring the events going on around him. He felt that sitting around a mansion was a waste of time but he had no where else to go and no other information about this world.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Malone glanced around the room and decided it was time to return the groups equipment. "Alright, everyone listen up. Down at the end of the hall is a set of stairs." He pointed down the hall he meant. "Go down and you will find an armory. That is where your equipment is being held, with the restriction of the bigger stuff. I will be down in a moment to open her up for you."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Nodding to Malone, Nova tremoved herself from her perch and headed in the direction indicated, intending on retrieving her armour and (if possible, though she had her doubts) her remaining equipment and weapons.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:51 pm

"Ummmmm we'll have to go to town and get an X-Box and the game. Though I don't know if you should go or anything. I wished I brought mine; I've already gotten to the part where you fight the guy curing the genophage on Virin, for Sarens army. This is my second play through. I so wanna get all the Specter weps; I gotta leave Ashley or that one guy behind on Virin though. Dunno who. " The little girl dropped down, looking at Nova.

"You're that one girl from Star Craft. Crap, I'll have to wiki you. I haven't played SC in suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a long time." She opened the back door, peeking out at the slowly falling sun, remembering that today was a gift. Given that it was sunny this time of year, here in the mountains, but they'd pay for it. It'd snow really hard soon, or whatever the news guy said.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Nova stopped dead in her tracks as the young girl she had noted earlier piped up.

What did she mean by that statement? she reflected as she turned to the girl, her expressing betraying confusion as she queried, "I didn't catch that. What did you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of Crossroads
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next