At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn

Go down 
+3
Saber
LiaRena
Rathborne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 am

Servant Archer stepped back from his handy work, a small group of bandits suffeciently dealt with. All in all, a bunch of poor, untrained, un feed people weren't a threat, unless it was a mob. But, it wasn't. He didn't like seeing people like this, but, what would he do about it?

Archer stood looking at the pile, already noticing the pair nearly on top of him by his reinforced ears. He wasn't armed, and no one was dead, or to inuured. A few broken arms and legs here and there, but nothing critical.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 am

Lia noticed that the screams had stopped, and slowed to a stop. She listened and heard a quiet moan before narrowing her eyes and slowly moving toward the noise, hoping Malachi would do as she did. She held a pistol in her hand as she stepped into the clearing and noticed the beaten mob, and the red armored knight before them. She stopped and raised the weapon before asking, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:31 am

Merrik, who had been resting in his room for the past half hour, was disturbed by a knock at his door. Mumbling a curse and strapping his sword belt on, he opened the door to be greeted by a blue-and-red uniformed Altdorf soldier, who handed him a sealed scroll.

"Word from the Emperor, sir." he added in a clipped tone before rounding on his heel and exiting before Merrik could ask any questions.

Muttering, Merrik broke the seal and quickly read the letter. After a minute, with a scowl forming on his face, he quickly suited up in his armour before marching out of the room to the common room below...
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Malachi raised his pistol as well, but kept his necronomicon in his other hand just in case. The flesh bound book growled and muttered a bit to malachi, eager for sacrifice. Malachi smacked the book once and it whimpered into submission. He looked back at the man and sighed,

"Yes do tell, i'm so tired of not knowing names, it gets rather awkward doesnt it?" he asked.
The Necronomicon growled in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:16 pm

"Do you have room for another warrior at this table?"

Leon looked up, some medival warrior carrying a sword almost four feet in length standing over him, a frothing mug of ale in his massive claused hand which was coated in blood, dirt and a few substances the Secret Service agent prefered not to think about. He nodded to the seat, "It's a free country, sit where you like."

The warrior let out a boisterous laugh, spilling his ale a bit, he settled into the seat and removed his helmet, "You are dressed most particularly for a warrior. But I can see the spark in your eye, you are like me, a killer at heart."

I know how to shave and bathe, we're nothing alike,Leon thought to himself, instead he said, "Where I'm from we don't wear heavy armor, most of our fighting occurs at range."

"Ah, so you are an archer. A most fitting occupation for a baby faced one like yourself."

Baby faced-?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 pm

Archer looked over the bodies, ignoring the two behind him. His Master had ordered him to defend himself, and get to Arturia. Not to mess around with these two, or to go sight seeing. It was annoying enough he got attacked, and even more annoying that someone wandered in on him. But, this could be recovered. While he already knew where the city is (Curtosy of his Reinforced eyes), he could ask these two for directions, so they wouldn't ask questions. Could he...?

Ja.

He could look like a locale, with a little convincing. That being said, he didn't like pushing lies, as they could get complicated, and you could trap yourself. And he just plain didn't like lieing. But, Arturia had to be found.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 2:53 pm

"I think it's best that you just tell me as much as you can from the beginning. I don't know who you are, where you came from, or why you're here. I didn't summon you or any of that shit, okay?" James replied as he shifted his M4 from his lap, letting it dangle off the side of the chair.

---

Andrew thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Nah, I think I'm gonna head out for a walk." The Marine replied to Aya as he made for the door. Despite his good disposition towards the world, the Wasteland changed people... it made them extremely violent, snapped their minds. LIke an animal that is starved and beaten by it's owner, at first it cowers in the corner in fear, but then it'll tear out the throat of the owner, and anyone else nearby.

No one was immune to this, not even Andrew. Everything he'd been through... it had made him into what one might consider a sociopath, however slight. He wasn't going to go kill someone in cold blood... but he really wanted to go out for a run to see if he'd be attacked. Back in the Wasteland, he'd take the more dangerous routes to try to attract Raiders, just so he could slaughter them and use them as examples.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:08 pm

Malachi eyed the man closely, from beneath his cowl, he wasn't an imperial, not by a long shot. He looked much modern than the locals, he couldnt hide that. He didnt have that simple, ignorant look on his face that many of these imperials did.

He sighed a little annoyed, "So, i'm just gonna ask. Who the hell are you?" he oh so hated the random overly dramatic and unnecessary crap that seemed to happen alot for some reason in situations like this, so he was always straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:25 pm

"I cannot say who I am, as your knowing could reveal things to our enemies. Second, I am a hero from the past, revived to fight for you in the holy grail war. I already told you of that, I think." Saber sat, hands at her side as she waited for a response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Archer." The Servant gave the simplest answer he could- but also one he could easily just walk away from, with little questions. Honestly, it was a simple name, but he supposed it was his name now. He was the hero with no name, after all...
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:37 pm

"So you expect me to win this without giving me all the details? I hardly know anything about any of this. And you want me to win? What the fuck are you thinking?" The Marine replied, his tone rising. He didn't want to be here, in fact he thought all of this was retarded. He'd never really gotten into fiction.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:45 pm

"You're inability to defend against mental attacks means you could reveal my identity. I am simply looking out for the best for you, Master. However, if you want to go back, feel free. I can ration my prana here, as it seems the world does not think I'm a foreign object here. So long as I conserve energy, I should be fine. If you want to go back to Gaia, feel free. I'm sure there's some way to go back." Saber stayed neutral, not a hint of malice, or emotion in her voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya leaned against the wall, as one of the men started to raise his voice who had came on the trip with them, and some knight guy insulted Leon. Great, it looks ligke a fight was about to happen. She contemplated following Andrew, and almost did...but she may be needed to break things up here. Then she'd give chase.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Lia glanced back at the Archer when he stated his class name. "Archer? What the hell kind of name is that?" She sighed and went back to watching for attack or Pepsi passing by.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Heading for the door, Merrik overheard an altercation brewing between one of the arrivals and an Empire soldier. Fuming, he marched up to the soldier and slammed a gauntlet onto his shoulder.

He growled, "I suggest you break this little arguement off, soldier! These people here are guests of the Emperor - would you defy the will of our betters?"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:50 pm

"Arguement? Their is no arguement. This tiny man is proving his skill with the blade," the warrior replied to Merrik, Leon throwing his knife once more which sunk into the soft wood above the warrior's head at the table, apparently undettered that a prospective failed knife throw would leave him with a blade stuck in his forehead, "See? He is most skilled in it's use! I have not been this impressed with a youngling for quite sometime."

Leon said nothing as he retrieved his knife, a quick count of the marks in the wood totalled three. The Agent sheathed the knife in one swift motion before picking up his UMP and reattaching it to it's sling via the mount on the side of the weapon, leaving it dangling loosely at his side, "Don't worry about it, I was just leaving." He exitted the bar to take in some air that wasn't musky with the smells of sweat, death, fecal matter, and cheap alcohol. He inhaled, he hadn't smelled something so...natural, for a long time. Spain was just the sent of death and D.C. was the smell of exhaust fumes and urbanization.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Pepsi sat just inside the city gates, messing with her hair, waiting on the others to arrive soon. It was getting late, and she'd just gotten here, her way. That stolen backpack was pretty nice, though, in consideration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archer simple began to walk down the path they had came from, hands at his sides, and a fairly neutral look on his face.

"That little girl you're looking for is back at the city. I know she's yours, my Master told me so. She was out here for a short period of time. She even got attacked."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Malachi groaned, and then chuckled a bit. He turned to lia and sighed with a smile, "Well we'd better get back to her then ey? hmhm, kids.. kindatakes me back... Use to go out swiming to the coast past cerfew, sneaking out of innsmouth to see arkham.. damn mother could hit hard, hehe." He rambled to himself. He'd really grown fond of the little girl, he felt a sense of pride in her for fending for herself.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Lia sighed and muttered something inaudible under her breath before turning back toward the town and shaking her head. She said, "Come on, Malachi. Let's go get Pepsi." She began to trek back to the city with her head hung slightly.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:39 pm

With that, James stood up, his wooden chair scratching against the flooring. "Well, that sounds like a fantastic idea. Too bad I have no idea where to look for our exit. In fact, I could be AWOL for all my CO cares." The Marine was obviously pissed, but at least he'd lowered his tone a little bit.

---

Andrew stepped outside the Inn, walking along one of the darkened, medievel streets. He was under the impression that places like this in the past were very dangerous. Not as dangerous as the Wasteland, of course. He doubted he'd run into a Deathclaw out here...

At least, he didn't hope so.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:44 pm

"I am sure you can find something out from one of the local libraries, or by looking through your pack. Goodbye." Saber leaned back in her chair, folding her arms together, her still neutral demeanor on her stoic face. She waited for the man to leave, so she could get something to eat, and prepare for rest. Then she could start looking for a new Master, and rationing her energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Heroic spirit shook his head, and allowed the pair to take the lead. They’d hit the main gate soon, and see their kid again. Hopefully, they’d find her, she seemed to be heading there, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Having exited the inn, Merrick mounted a steel=barded war horse and, setting off at a trot, headed towards the main gates.

He thought back to the orders that had been presented to him - Nuln was again marshalling forces to head North, where they were to assist the Empire's Kislevite allies against a Chaos incursion. As acting Captain, he was to be placed in command of part of the army that was to be mustered and, if necessary, to bring any of his "charges" with him - the price of the freedom that the Emperor had beholden upon them.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Malachi nodded and followed Lia back towards the gate, he was gladd that pepsi was safe, he and lia would have to keep a better watch on her from now on though, she wandered off rather easily. as he walked he hummed an old song,. "Alhazred said that is not dead, which can eternal lie... the arab said that is not dead for even death may die."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 pm

It was short trek back to the city, as Lia noted. She made her way through the gate and glanced around before calling out to Pepsi, hoping she would come to them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 pm

James turned and left the Inn, still wearing his gear. he stalked off out of the city, and into the woods. It would never be known what happened to him, or if he lived or died. And his body would never be found.

---

Andrew walked around town, taking the most dangerous paths possible. It turned from an adventure to being completely lost. No one dared to attack him, because with all of his weapons, armor, and gear he was an intimidating figure. He wandered for what was probably hours, before finally returning back to the Inn. He stepped inside, it was dark and most people were no longer up. Instead of disturbing anyone, the Lone Wanderer made off towards his room. Creaking open the door and stepping in.

The man removed all of his weapons and ammo, but kept his armor on. He flopped down onto the bed, and slowly drifted off into a light and alert sleep. Because a heavy sleeper didn't make it in unfriendly territories in the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Nova sat in silence within the common area of the inn; her weapons had been sored in her room, yet she remained clad in her armour. She sipped away at a drink of hers, ignoring the glares she was recieving from most of the patrons.

Trotting towards the main gates of the city, Merrik pulled his horse up as he noted a pair of familiar figures wandering the cobble-stoned streets.

"You there ... Lia?" he called out as he trotted over to the pair.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:04 pm

She spun at the voice, concerned they were in some sort of trouble. She turned and called out for Pepsi once more before looking at Merrick again. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn   Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Altdorf - Horn and Blade Inn
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next