At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Dreamer looked at the little cat and smiled, he scratched its ears and cuddled it with nyuu, he wrapped himself around her so the cat was snuggled right in between them. "Hello carter, how are you?" he asked the little cat. Carter purred and licked his paw and rubbed it against his littl face.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:08 pm

New rubbed her hand across Carter's back as it cleaned itself. She gave the bow a gentle tug as she looked at it. "Nyuu." A big smile plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Dreamer continued to pet carter, when he realized something, something important, vital and couldnt be ignored "i forgot to turn off the stove back home..." He said with dread. Then he thought about it, "Nah, nothing bad will happen.

_

Back in their home universe in his section of the large mansion that he Joseph and gabe lived in, servants and guards ran and screamed in pain as a large fire engulfed the house. One screamed in anguish, "WHY WAS THE STOVE STILL ON!!"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Nyuu ran her hand from the cat's head to its tail once more. Once she finished, she turned to Dreamer and hugged him tightly, happy that he had done so much for her. She released him and picked up Carter, hugging the cat gently, "Nyuu."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: OOC and Chat Section :: Practice Role Play-
Jump to: