At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Square, New York City

Go down 
+6
Eragon
Saber
Dryskim
LiaRena
Andrew
Rathborne
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 am

Andrew remained focused and locked on. Leading Johanne down the stairs cautiously. Keeping his R91 ready incase he needed to fire. It remineded him of the fighting in DC, room clearing of the Statesmen Hotel. The Lone Wanderer had to have killed over a hundred and fifty Super Mutants in that place.

Whatever the hell happened to the wasteland he was in a few minutes ago? He'd been sweeping Raiders away from the National Guard Depot while a Brotherhood Squad gathered the equipment inside. Which probably just consisted of R91 Assault Rifles. The higher-tier Brotherhood preferred AER12 Laser Rifles. But Andrew himself would take an R91 anyday. It was slightly lighter for one, it's ammo was plentiful; along with spare parts. It had a high rate of fire, was decently accurate when used by a professional. Plus, a bullet was a bullet, and a bullet killed. No matter what fancy Power Armor someone was wearing, if one aimed properly the armor might as well be paper. And if facing down something like a Deathclaw? You probably won't have enough time to even wish you had a different weapon.

"So, may I ask for your name?" Andrew asked sincerely, but didn't take his eyes off the locations with possible threats during their descent.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet
Race: Caucasian
Faction: None
Weapon: Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 am

Collins actually agreed with Leon. "I guess we do." was his simply affirmation. Still running on the rather precarious assumption that Leon was one of the well known "good guys" rarely found in places like New York.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 am

Lia had given up on following the conversation, as she was not understanding the majority of it. She tried to connect to the extranet but her omni-tool kept returning the same 'cannot connect' message. Things were not adding up around here. The hologram of Zel appeared from the amber glowing device again. "Zel, why can't I connect to the extranet?" A simple question with an answer that would raise more questions in the exile's mind.

"There appears to be no extranet signal to link to." This was odd because the extranet spanned nearly all known inhabited planets.

Maybe talking to the humans outside may help her. She quickly said, "Thank you Zel." before the Quarian hologram disappeared along with the omni-tool and she made her way over to the door, which opened onto an alley perpindicular with the one Leon and Collins were in, silently. She opened the door and glanced around before turning to the corner where she would find them before glancing over her shoulder once more. Satisfied she wasn't being followed, she peeked around the corner before pulling her head back. She took a deep breath and rounded the corner, her HUD dimmed and hoping the dark would conceal her alien appearance.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 am

"Johanne. Just Johanne. And what's yours, kid?" How curious, this armor, this situation, all of these things. Sadly, it seemed her mission to send the impure souls of the living dead to hell would have to wait. She didn't really like killing humans, and had promised to never raised her guns to them. Of course, it was an idiotic promise, one she broke on occasion. And seeing as how the promise was broken, that meant in reality, it was void. It was a good thing Hellsing generally only went after vampires, with the odd Iscariot mixed in here and there. But after their failed crusade, they were reduced to virtually nothingness. They had maybe one or two regenerators left, their trump card long dead. Given, Hellsing had lost their old trump card. But they got a new one, in the form of Victoria Seras. And of course, Iscariot was left leaderless. Dame Integra had only lost her eye, and that was because of the Major. In reality, Integra had gained experience, and had become a leading force in anti-vampire organizations.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:20 am

Leon nodded, it was time to get down to business....if it weren't for the fact some frail...female, he assumed female based on the wide hips and thin upper body...but he'd been wrong before. Now she'd just walked in on him and some scuffed up teenager, hopefully she wouldn't end up taking this the completely wrong way so he wouldn't have to re-explain his life story to her as well.

He sighed, time to play the concerned gentleman if it came to that. Hopefully, she'd either approach or she'd continue on her way like every normal being in New York. They weren't known for giving a rat's ass about anyone but themselves.

~

Six shattered the door, ripping it from it's hinges with a quick kick from an armored boot. His VISR activated as the room was bathed in darkness, the commando held his handgun in his right hand whilst he made his way through the empty room, it was large. Perhaps large enough for maybe six or so Warthogs to fit with no problem, though getting an all-terrain vehicle up three flights of stairs would have proven problematic. His search clear and the residence unoccupied aside from some rats, he settled down in a corner with his back against the wall and his body facing the door. He decided to sleep with his M6G on his lap, and his helmet planted firmly on his head, if he was suprised, he'd come out swinging.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 am

Nova jerked up from her sitting position, hearing the sounds of strained metal somewhere within the local vicinity.

"What the hel?" she hissed to herself as she snapped up her rifle and checked her energy reserves.

Hmm, still around 20%, she mused. Might be enough for me to search this building.

With a brief thought, her suit seemed to feel like pins and needles for a few seconds as her psionic cloaking kicked in. When the cloak had fully enveloped her and she was sure no one could see her, Nova began to stalk quietly towards the stairs, her rifle aimed and steadied at ther shoulder as she tracked it back and forth across her ais of advance.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet
Race: Caucasian
Faction: None
Weapon: Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:31 am

Collins saw the shadowy feminine figure appear near the end of the alley way.

"Hello, out there. Who are you, watching us like that?" He was nervous, now. He wasn't sure how long she'd been observing them, and the thought scared him a bit. If she'd been there a while, then his skills of perception were surely going down- which was not something he wanted. Either way, this figure did look a bit odd. Maybe it was because of the shadow, but... it still made him wonder. For some odd reason, he was tempted to shout, "Reveal yourself!" at the woman.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:42 am

Lia got a little closer, the moonlight glinting slightly off her red visor. She finally spoke when she was a few feet away, stopping with plenty of distance in case she was attacked so she could retreat. "Hello, my name is Lia, and ummm, I was hoping to ask you a few questions, maybe get a few answers." Her accent was very obvious but as with before hard to pin down.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

Nova froze, hearing someone call her out. This was bad - her cloaking could not sustain itself forever and it was likely that she'd be fored on (if the inhabitants of this planet are anything to go by).

Sliding around the nearest corner facing away from the man in question, she slung the rifle over her shoulders and gripped her psyblade. A stab to the throat should be more then enough for this energy blade to do it's work.

Now, all she needed to do was wait ...
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:08 am

Six's eyes snapped open, the slightest of movement setting him into combat mode. The Spartan brought his left hand around to grab her by the scruff of the neck whilst his right snatched up the M6G and shoved it under her chin. He didn't have a need to kill her, yet.

"How'd you know I was here? Been following me?"

~

Subconsciously, Leon's hand snaked under his jacket, and quietly unsnapped the catch keeping his Silver Ghost in his holster. Something about this whole situation just felt...wrong.

"You're gonna have to do a little better than that if you want me to talk."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:29 am

Lia watched Leon snake his hand slowly under his jacket, probably going for a gun. "Alright then, what do you want to know? You ask me questions and I ask you some of my own. Fair?"
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

Nova almost yelped in surprise as the burly soldier grabbed her by the throat. Fuming, she unsheather the psiblade she had been holding and rammed the blade towards the visor, intending to be rid of her assailent before she was killed.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:49 am

Leon smiled, pulling his hand out of his jacket...

....and popped a piece of minty-fresh gum into his mouth. That'd probably psych her out a bit, thinking he'd go for his gun in a place like New York. No, not unless everything went all to hell. Otherwise, he'd settle things like he had with Krauser...a mono-e-mono hand to hand fight. Which he felt rather certain he'd win.

Chewing the gum, he blew a bubble before replying, "Sounds good to me," he held out the second stick, "Gum?"

~

Time seemed to slow as the Spartan watched the blade streak towards his face plate, so much for her answering his questions, he mused. But the edged missile was still aimed at his face, and closing fast, seemingly slow motion or not. So, he simply let the gun fall to the floor as his right hand locked around her wrist, his left loosening it's grip on her. Using the continued momentum of his grabbing her knife hand, he took and snapped her like a wet towel, sending her over his to the musty floor as he reached for the knife attached to the left side of his chest plate. He must have been getting sloppy, letting someone sneak up on him, and he must have been weaker than he thought...that manuever he pulled should have killed someone of her stature.

"Last chance, why are you trying to kill me?" he growled, his voice projecting as slightly robotic due to his helmet speakers.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:54 am

Lia watched him take a stick of gum and start chewing before offering her a stick. "No thank you. You go first."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:56 am

Grabbing the blade that had clattered on the floor, Nova growled angrilly, "I don't know what the hell is going on! I'm nowhere in Dominion territory and now I have you trying to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 am

Leon raised his brow, he figured she'd make the first move. But he'd just play the cards he was dealt, "Your accent doesn't sound familiar, mind telling me where you're from?"

~

Noble Six narrowed his eyes behind his visor, her situation sounded similiar to his. Except of course that she was acting merely on instinct at this point, while he was forcing himself to take things slow and think things through. He juggled his knife from his right hand to his left as he spoke, "You know, you're the one who came at me in the middle of the night with a knife," he kicked the M6G across the room, no need to let her get ahold of it, "As for your situation, it's sounds alot like my own. Care to expand upon it?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:12 am

"Oh, ummm..." The cat was out with this one. Lia didn't know any Earth countries and they wouldn't be of help anyway. "I guess I have to tell you. I'm not from here, Earth that is. I'm a Quarian."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:16 am

Scrambling to her feet, Nova spat, "That is classified information. As to how I got here, I was stepping off of a dropship, next thing I know, I'm here."

She shook her head in confusion. "I really have no idea what just happened or how I got here .... wherever "here" is."
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:35 am

Leon's gum popped, and he stood silent for a moment. "If you're a so-called alien, I want proof."

~

"New York," Noble Six replied simply, sliding his knife back into it's sheath. He continued to circle, his armored boots kicking up dust, "Wanna give me a name?" he was growing a bit tired of her mean girl act. Either that, or she was naturally this pissy. The Spartan noted his bloodied midsection, he'd have to have that attended to at some point, the biofoam was bound to start dissolving soon. And from there things wouldn't be too pretty.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

Lia sighed and stepped forward, turning the brightness on her HUD back to a comfortable setting, her eyes now reflecting the light through the visor. When she was close enough she raised her three fingered hands for him to see. "Three fingers. See? If you could see my feet, you would see three toes. There is also this." Lia lowered her arm and curled her hand inward enough to touch the chip inside the palm of her suit that activated the omni-tool. The brightly glowing amber glove appeared.

Seconds later Zel's hologram came into view, "Hello again, Lia." Then it turned and spoke to Leon, saying, "Hello, my name is Zel." Zel stopped waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 am

Leon took a half-step backwards, no expecting her to give him actual half-way legitimate proof. But it was momentary at most, she seemed like one of those 'I come in peace,' types rather than the 'Take me to your leader,' kind that always seemingly ended up commiting mass genocide.

The large yellow glowing holographic PDA-thing had said hello, which implied some form of artificial intelligence, or it was just some silly app used to scare humans, but he wouldn't fall for it that easily.

"Hello to you too," he said, giving the thing a quick two-fingered salute of sorts, he sighed, "Okay, I rest my case...you're an alien invader."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:18 pm

Lia let the omni-tool deactivate before the AI could speak again. "Alien invader? If anything I was abducted. I have no idea how I got here as it is. Where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Leon pointed over his shoulder at the massive sign Collins had seen when he'd first arrived, "America. New York to be exact." For a being with such higher level technology she wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, or maybe she'd just shown up like he and the kid had. This seemed like a running trend around here... "But what do you mean by 'abducted'?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm

"I mean I was trying to repair my ship one minute and next thing I know I'm here and being arrested." She looked at the sign behind him, "Great, Earth. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here?", she asked herself more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Leon shrugged at her comment, "I dunno, I'm not exactly an expert on interstellar space travel. You're on your own," Maybe he could just walk away and pretend this whole 'alien encounter' had all been some random result of that one beer he had before he teleported...oh, wait, he didn't get around to drinking the beer, and his inner desire to help people won out, "...look you wanna come along? We're all trying to get back to our lives...strange whatever's happening is pulling in aliens too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Square, New York City   Times Square, New York City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Times Square, New York City
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next