At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City Down Town

Go down 
+6
Dryskim
TheGeek42
Saber
Andrew
Rathborne
The Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:32 pm

James looked back at Seeker as she basically said she'd take a bullet for him anyday. "Whoa now, wait. Do not throw your life away for me. I don't deserve it. You may think that you're some servant that has no purpose in life but to be a meatshield, but I still see you as a person. And despite my profession, I don't want an innocent's blood on my hands... not again." The Marine mumbled, looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 pm

"Um the scientific definition is microscopic cells that are in every living thing. But that's just blunt about it but the Force is huge. It binds us,penetrates us. an entity that with in all of us." Rexan explained.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm

"In technicality, I can't die. I'll simply return to where I came from. Once this game is over, I'll make my wish, cease to exist anyway. Besides, if you die, I'll die shortly thereafter, as I use your energy to stay alive. That being said, I must console you in any way possible. To kill an innocent person is a dreadful thing. However, if it is not on purpose, or a mistake, one most put it behind themself, and move on. A greater calling is for all of us, my Master. My experince in the arts of war has taught me that innocent people will be caught in the flames of war." The Servant looked up at the sky above. She felt..weird. Something was approaching. Something, but not a Master, or Servant. She didn't show it, but she tensed up, hoping these being(s) where not after them.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"lol, so kinky." The little girl hid a quick blush with her purple coat sleeves, and then looked back at Rexan.

"Um yes, but there was this one Jedi who became one with the force, while still alive. No dark or light side. He became an avatar of the forces raw power. He was a person of mass destruction."
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:43 pm

"And this person is..." Rexan asked.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

"Heh... it's alright, I've put my past behind me. But what about you? Why would you want to end your life after this is all over?" James questioned, raising an eyebrow at how this girl was willing to fight and die for him, just so she could die anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Noble Six did his best, 'I'm a normal civilian living a civilians life with no real worries', but the fact he was a relatively pale young man who seemed almost a bit too tall compared to everyone else and his ram-rod straight posture was another sign of his difference to everyone else.

"But mom, all the kids are playing it!"

"I don't care, Mister. Unless your grades improve you won't be getting any Halo-game for your birthday!"

Noble Six paused for a moment, watching the mother drag her child off down the street. He glanced up at the sign, and entered the boutique, the lime-green case the boy had been holding was lying on the floor. The soldier stooped down and picked it up, studying the back with expert eyes, the heading 'EVERY LEGEND HAS A BEGINNING', the soldier flipped the box over, the headling 'HALO - REACH' staring back at him as he shelved the game on the rack before walking out of the store to regroup with the others, but not before casting one final glance back at his former Noble Teammates. He smiled a small smile, at least they weren't forgotten, their memory lived on, and maybe that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

"I am not physically here per say. I am only maintained by your energy. I am here to fight the other Servants, and the most worthy of Servants and Masters may go alone, only one pair, to activate the holy grail. I am summond by the Holy Grail to fight on your behalf. If you should want, you could sacrifice me when we reach the holy grail, and do the function the grail is intended to do." The Servant looked at the clouds above, noting whatever was approaching, was doing so insanely fast.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Jacen Solo. He turned into a Sith Lord later....so yeah...." The little girl sat down on the side walk, getting god awful bored.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Rexan shrugged at the name."Well this has definitely been an interesting conversation and I don't believe we introduced ourselves. I'm Rexan Darrst"
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:14 pm

"I wouldn't sacrifice you, I'm not like that... and what do you mean not here physically? Are you actually someplace else? If I touch you, will my hand go through?" The Marine wondered, glancing back and forth between the people on the street, and the people he was supposed to keep an eye on.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:47 pm

CIA Agent George Malone stood in a line at gamestop now. In his hand he held a grouping of games that the little brat had told him to pick up. He finally reached the register as the man in front of him walked out with a PlayStation 3 console in hand. The agent set the stack of games on the counter, the pile consisting of Mass Effect 1&2, Halo CE&2&3&ODST&Wars, Call of Duty 1&2&3&4&Finest Hour&Big Red One&Black Ops&World at War&MW2, and Star Craft 1&2.
He mumbled under his breath, "I can't believe that little brat has the gall to tell me to come in here and buy a bunch of useless video games."
The clerk looked down at the pile of games and back at Malone, before shaking his head and trying to ring all the games up. When he had them all stacked back up and dropped them into a couple of bags he looked back to the agent, the suit threw him off as someone who would come in here. "Can I get you anything else?"
Malone glanced behind the man, "I need one of those, the Y-Box or whatever it is." He pointed at an Xbox behind the counter on the top shelf. "I also need a...SP2? I think that was it."
The man retrieved the Xbox without mentioning he was wrong, because the customer is always right. "Sir, do you mean a PlayStation 2?"
"Yeah, whatever." Malone dismissed the man with a hand wave.
Soon it was all bagged and Malone walked out with two consoles, and 18 games. All in all, he had spent around $800. Needless to say, the man was in a piss poor mood. He glanced around at the others, "Does anyone else need to waste whatever money I have left before we can fucking leave?"
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 pm

"A laptop and something called Starwars: the Old Republic"Rexan said looking through a magazine to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:15 pm

"As I said, I am nothing more than a Heroic Spirit. I am physically here, at your side. I maintain myself through your life energy, or pran-" Saber lifted her sword, Joyeuse, that seemingly appeared out of thin air in her arms, and deflected a bullet fast approaching, the movement so quick that it was nigh impossible for the human eye to detect. So, it had begun. Not an enemy Master, or Servant; but an enemy none the less.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Across the street, a pair of people stood. Well, not people per say. This street was almost completly vacant as it was, but these two were visibly off. One, clad in a suit of black armor with a red visor stood, hands crossed. He had some sort of rifle slung across his back, and a single pistol at his side. Though, she could not see through his red visor, and the movements of his black armor betrayed no body language. The only thing she had to run on from this one was his crossed arms, though that could mean multiple things.

Standing next to him, but facing in another direction, a weird looking man stood, facing away from them, unlike the Spartan in front of her. He was albino, from the look of it, she guessed. She could see a slight bulge on the side of his trench coat, a sure sign of a weapon of some sort. His only visible left eye picked up her stare, and vacantly looked in her direction. There was something creepy about that one, foreboding, even. These people, these things...weren't friends.

(HellSpartan =
Spoiler:

(Captain =
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Rexan looked down the street and frowned. The Jedi dropped his magazine."Everyone get a weapon out if you have one. I think it's time to rumble" he stated. and grabbed his lightsaber hilt from his belt.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 pm

James didn't respond as he heard the distinctive sound of a bullet pinging off a metal surface. The Marine instinctively pulled his MEU from it's holster and dashed into an alleyway, pressing against the corner. "Anyone see where that shot came from?" He called out, as the civillians outside began to scatter from the gunshot.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:19 pm

"Negative," Six replied, drawing his M6G, which he'd tucked into the back of the pants he'd been 'issued', the gun being too big for conviental holsters and him unwilling to give it up for some lesser handgun. The Spartan noted the two individuals across the street, niether running for cover like the civilians, both seemingly armed and dangerous, "Possible ID on hostiles."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Nova, who had been accompanying the group into town, had been listening in on the varyious conversations that went back and forth betwen the others, the conversation between the power-armoured human she saw back in the city and the unknown blonde woman almost inriguing her, but she stayed silent.

When one of them noted a pair of new arrivals, her eyes snapped to the opposite end of the street. They were clearly armed and they could be dangerous. Cursing to herself that herrifle was currently in the hands of this damn world's intelligence agency (so she thought), she dove for the nearest section of cover she could find, unsheathed her psyblade (but did not activate it) as she waited for the others to make their moves.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Agent Malone's grip on the bags slackened but he did not dare drop them. Instead he set them behind a support on the sidewalk and drew his gun. He then approached the parking lots edge and shouted at the two, "Who the fuck are you and what the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 pm

"What do I want? Nothing you could ever give. Well, there's one thing. I love to get it from everyone I can. But we'll talk about that later, I suppose. In fact, both things coincide somewhat, seeing as how I'm going to take your life after we enjoy this little chat of ours. I guess your life is a good enough gift. But by all means, fire your weapons, go ahead and start a battle you can't win. There are some things something like you, pathetic half-breed, can never obtain. And the power my organization possess? Well, you'll see soon enough, as I spill your blood over this ground. But you, of course, are just a pathetic nothing. I am not interested in the 99.9%. I care only for the others. Including that Spartan, even if he is pathetic. It's so sad the threes were nothing but canon fodder, like his so esteemed Noble team were. They could've been used better as human shields for the other, more important defenders of humanity. But, at the very least their little games were confidential, so their memory will be forgotten in that world. And of course, they're just jokes here, being nothing more than fiction and all." The Spartan did not move, nor did the man next to him. He just stood there like a statue, arms folded, as the civilians left as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Six's grip on his handgun tightened, the reticule resting directly on the 'Spartan's' . As much as the S-III wanted to slot the bastard, he resisted the urge, though his teeth ground in anger. No one made a mockery of Noble's sacrifice.

What'd I tell you, 132? Don't let your anger get the better of you, you're better than that. Don't let it control you, use it to your advantage. You're a Spartan, you're instincts will prevail nine times out of ten, don't think. Do.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Sucking in her breath, Nova reached up to her head and pulled her goggles over her upper face, momentarily squinting behind them as the display and motion tracker powered up. Once it was done, she peered around her corner of covr and zommed in on the two unknowns.

The first looked similar to Noble Six, as far as armour configuration was concerned, though there were some slight differances betwen the two. The second, however, mystified her - he looked like a human, though his clothing and stature were clearly alien.

For the time being, she kept a close watch on the pair, trying to figure out what they were doing here and why.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

"Oh, and by the way. I hope your enjoy your remembrance of your mentor, and Spartan III project administrators memory. I enjoyed watching the confidential helmet footage detailing how Kurt begged for life from an Elite, and then committed suicide with a bomb, killing a few hundred Marines, from his own cowardice at being captured. And as for Mendez....well...let’s just say....he.. *lost* his head when he had a conversation similar to this with me. Course', I decided to keep it for him, since he couldn't handle it well. I have it back at my place. You want to see? Its right next to Jun's helmet. A little trophy from a run in, when I killed Halsey, and he got over emotional, and lost his *head* also... You wouldn't believe what they did to Emiles corpse... his head always looked better mutialted, with his pathetic skull head paint. Of course, the Jackals had fun with Kats body, when they found it...and of course, Jorge died for nothing, so no need to go into detail about him." The spartan had a certain malice in his words, standing there. He cracked a smile under his helmet. This was going to be fun.....he hoped. If not, he could always just kill them.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Despite her restraint and her neural inhibiters, Nova's patience was starting to wear thin.

"Who and what are you and your friend?" she bellowed out across the street. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Collins

Character Sheet
Race: Caucasian
Faction: None
Weapon: Whatever

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:26 pm

"Ah, sorry about that." Collins stated as Leon stared at him with bleary eyes. He didn't blame himself, though- the guy's eyes may have been closed, but he looked as if he was ready to run off into the distance at a moment's notice. He was still fully clothed, anyway. Collins had started speaking before he'd seen the man's face, but what the hell. He was awake now.

Collins himself settled to look at the television and saw...

"What the fuck are you watching?"

Titled "Mia's World," there was a strange image of a donkey and a barracuda engaging in some sort of... disturbing act. Collins could not comprehend what they were doing- or, maybe, he just didn't want to.

"This looks like something my old childhood friend Owens would watch. He had a pretty sick mind, you- sorry. Keeping you awake with this." Collins looked down and rubbed his eyes. He looked at Leon's half-asleep example, and decided to join in on the fun. In the exhausting talks with "Jim," he'd learned what an over-nighter was. And then some. And, by some, he meant a lot.

He rested his head on the leather, and readied himself for the collapsing world that always signified sleep.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 pm

"He is the Captain. I am simply... a disapointment. A king. And what are you? Are you pathetic, like all the others?" The Spartan moved from his statue like un moving stance, and focused on Nova, taking a slight step forward. The Captain didn't move, his expression and eyes kept in place.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 pm

Nova deactivated and removed her goggles as she shot back, "Who am I? I am the assassin in the dark. I am the guardian of Korhal, the right hand of the Terran Dominion. I have slain politicians, military leaders and genetically altered scum like you."

Punctuating her remark, she acivated her psionic cloaking as she hissed, "I am a Ghost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City Down Town
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next