At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion of Crossroads

Go down 
+7
Dagon's Champion
LiaRena
Andrew
Dryskim
Eragon
Saber
The Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

The Mansion of Crossroads Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Spoiler:

The home of our heroes, with almost everything they could ever want. However, it has no food storage as of yet, amongst other things. It rests just outside of the main city, on the largest of the mountains. Within five minutes, one can find the trail leading down into the city proper, and the amazing view below, showing all of Raccoon. Almost the entire mountain is under the ownership of the Mansion, and there's a great deal of flat land surrounding the Mansion. From this point, one could reach the city outskirts in twenty minutes at a brisk walk. There's a small Orchard near the HUB, slightly down from the Mansion. Of course, it's all been pre bugged by the government. Course', Lia will take care of that in a jiff. Also, there's some facilities under the Mansion, along with an extreme amount of hidden defenses, and secret passage ways...
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadsofreality.rpg-board.net
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm

"This can't wait. As your Servant, I demand that you stop and take this seriously. I didn't join you for no reason at all, and you are neglecting the very reason I am your servant." She opened the door, keeping her voice calm and cool despite what they meant. She stepped inside, leaving the door open behind her, cuffs still on. She would take care of that problem in a few seconds, though she doubted her Master would care. It was kind of weird how he wasn’t trying to kill his enemies at all costs yet, but it didn’t really mater. At the very least, innocents wouldn’t get caught in the crossfire. But that silver lining didn’t change the fact she was here for a reason, and it was quite peculiar that he was acting in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet
Race: Human/Elf Hybrid
Faction: Dragon Riders
Weapon: Brisingr

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Sheppard, having dispatched from his position, drove the Ford Mondeo MK3 he had been designated along the streets of Raccoon city to the mansion. He pulled up outside the large building, directly in front of the main entrance, getting out and strapping the SV98 on the passenger seat to his back. The P90 which had been lying on his lap in the car, was instantly shouldered, so that the officer was ready for combat.

"Ainston. Moving up through the main entrance, over." John announced, pushing open the large oak doors and stepping inside, weapon raised. He took note of the occupants, nodding his head at James during the process. Without looking away from the prisoners, he nudged the door shut, letting off his aim just a little.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:09 pm

Hurrst stopped the car outside the wonderous mansion the CIA was graciously providing the group, though it was bugged all to hell and under constant watch. Hurrst glared at Kennedy, whom he'd come to hate in the past twenty minutes of driving. It was that Leon S. Kennedy, the same one his eldest daughter had told him to be more like.

Ever since she'd played that damn game all she'd ever said was:

"Dad, you need to be more cool like Leon."

"Dad, if you were Leon he'd let me go to the party."

"Dad, I wouldn't have to fear being sold by slavers if you were Leon, you'd just kill 'em."

"But dad, if Leon were here I wouldn't have to go to the prom with Toby!"

He'd lost some hair over the years because of it, though he lost more hair due to her damn mother and their constant agruments. And his marriage, but that came later.

"Get out of my fucking car."

"What?" Leon half asked half snored, having fallen asleep in the car, possibly drooling all over the precious leather seats, something more Hurrst would have to clean.

"We're here, get out of the goddamn car you imbred!" Hurrst growled, slamming the door behind himself as he swooped around to the other side like a hawk as if Kennedy were going to sprint off down the road to supposed freedom. But if he did that he'd get taken out by a hidden team of snipers armed with high-caliber rifles of which could tear a man's limbs off all at once, "Let's move it."

Leon unlimbered himself and strode past the angry agent, probably just to piss the older man off. And of course, it worked, "Fucking communist."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 pm

James sighed, scratching his head while turning back to Johanne. "Servant? what the hell are you talking about?" He questioned, confused beyond belief. He then gently grabbed Johanne's hand, jerking her into a nearby bedroom, shutting the door behind him. "Okay, now what the fuck are you talking about? Master? Servant? I don't know if you hadn't noticed, but I don't believe in slavery. And I don't even recall enslaving you. I want some answers, and I want them now."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:36 pm

"This is not slavery, and I am not an Indentured servant, or some peasant. I am here to fight the war for you, against the other servants. I assume you already know the rules of the war?" She looked around the room, and pulled slightly, ripping the cuffs in two, without acting as if it was out of ordinary. Johanne placed her now freed hands behind her back, and leaned on them, on the door.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"You're Leon Kennedy, correct?" A woman with darky blonde, if not dirty blonde hair said, leaning against a nearby pine tree, relaxing. She was packing a 45., though it was concealed.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Leon looked up, noting the woman leaning against the nearby pine, "Do I know you?"

~

Hurrst ignored Agent Hunter, sure she outranked him, sure she was considered a more valued agent, sure she had a pristine record compared to his but whatever. He didn't really give a fuck, so instead while she dealt with his charge, he lit a cigarette.

"Probably drooling all over her fucking training bra, stupid bitch."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm

"Yeah, kill them before they kill you, why-" James was cut off as Johanne snapped her handcuffs like twigs. He took a step back, now knowing she wasn't... normal.

"Uh, heh... who or what the fuck are you?" He questioned, now a little worried about who this person was.

---

Andrew slipped back outside as the group pushed deeper into the Mansion. He wasn't much of one for tours, and really didn't care either way. He always preferred being outside. The Knight took a glance around at the forest, it was pretty. Reminded him of Oasis. The Lone Wanderer spotted three people by a car, and he approached the trio. One was a cute girl who looked like a CIA Agent. The other two were both guys, one looked like a prisoner such as himself, and the other another Agent.

"Hello all. I just wanted to know if there are certain guidelines we have to adhere to during our stay? My last time in prison... didn't turn out so well." Andrew glanced down at his bruised and purple knuckles, remembering the crunch of that guard's jaw.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Lia closed the door behind her as she entered the mansion, looking around at the people gathered in the main entrance hall.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:22 pm

"I am your servant. A heroic being, someone from the Earths past, born anew to fight in your name. The soul, and the body of one of Earths greatest legends, working as your servant to help you win...the correct term was a "Battle Royal". A seven way war between double teams, one Master, -basically an ordinary human-, and one Servant, an Epic spirit of the past. The winner of this war gets the ultimate prize…." Johanne ignored the question, looking down at the floor, her expression completely neutral as she explained the war to this kid. It really was weird that she was explaining this to him. There must've been something weird in the summoning, it would seem.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Right...I'm just here to make sure no one gets hurt. You, or my people." The woman leaned back, waving at the new arrival. At the very least, they weren't overtly hostile, or anything. This would probably end pretty well. Hopefully.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

As Lia entered the house, a pair of extremely pale hands wrapped around her waist, as something latched onto her back, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Leon shoved his hands into the pockets of the hoodie, leaning back a bit on his heels, "And why are you telling me this, why not tell everyone at once?"

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:39 pm

"And *what* exactly is this 'ultimate prize'?" James asked, cocking his head to the side. He still didn't quite get it, but he was catching on rapidly.

---

Andrew nodded at the girl standing under the tree, at least she'd answered him. "Thanks for your concern, I appreciate it. But I can look out for myself, if it helps." He smiled and winked, then turned to look out in the forest as a twig snapped. It was just some small animal, but time in the Wasteland had a way of putting people on edge at all times.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm

The Quarian felt the pair of arms wrap around her waist and looked down to see the pale hands clasped together as the arms held her. "What the-" She looked back to see who was holding her.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

"The ultimate prize is the grail. With it, you amy choose one thing you desire, and make it a reality. No catches." The Saber class folded her hands while leaning on the oak door, looking her Master directly in the eye, no emotion betraying her face.

"The Master is need to summon the Holy Grail - Though it isn't THE holy grail, that's just what it's called-, and the servant is needed to physically touch it. Both the Master and Servant will get their wish."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"That could be anything, you know. Reality is no longer reality, I guess. I don't try to think about it." The CIA agent stood fully up, and looked at the new guy who had popped up.

"And Mr. Kennedy, I'd prefer not to hold your hands through this, you had a life before, correct?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The little girl who had grabbed onto Lia stepped back, and looked up at the Quarian in front of her, one of the beings of the Mass Effect series.

"So you were with Commander Shepard when he fought the Reapers, in the Citadel? No wait...that was that other Quarian....."
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"What the hell kind of question is that?" Leon asked, wishing he'd brought along his combat knife and his handgun, but the asshole suit had taken it. He felt naked without his weapons, hell, he'd felt that way ever since Racoon City.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:06 pm

"Holy Grail, huh? And I'm your Master? How did I get into that position?" James questioned, now understanding of the base situation of this whole 'Master and Servant' thing. But not exactly how'd he became a master.

---

Andrew still looked off into the forest, before looking back with a shrug. "If it was a Yao Guai, we'd just be bloody ribbons of meat on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Malachi walked into the House, wearing a black robe with a purple sash. It hid his appearance, His gray scaly skin, His large black unblinking eyes. His webbed hands and feet were covered by boots and gloves, he made an odd croaking sound as he looked around. He saw another alien, obviously female by the beautiful curves of her body, a child was wrapped around her for some reason. He walked behind the two and looked at the little girl with interest. Making an odd croaking sound as he breathed.

"Hello..." He said in a low gurgling voice. His lips parted in a smile to reveal rows of shark like teeth.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Lia stared down at the girl, she had violet eyes and long yellow hair. Shepard? Reapers? Other Quarian? She had a whole list of questions but the first thing was first, she knelt down and asked, "Who are you? Where is your family?"
Just then she heard another voice, one that sounded rather odd to her and looked around to spot the robed being, barring his sharp, pointed teeth. "Oh, umm...hello."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:26 pm

"My mommy says to stay away from-" The little girl heard the voice behind her, and slipped behind Lia, afraid of an unknown fictional(Could you even call them that, them being here!? She didn't even know what reality was anymore.) character.

+-+-+-+-+

"You do understand anything could snap that Twig? Anything from fiction. Anything." The CIA agent stood up, motioning for the two to follow, leaving the other agent to do his buisness. Old fart.

+-+-+-+-+

"I don't know. You have the circuits, I guess. But it no longer matters. The three command seals will show up to mark you as my Master soon enough." The girl looked out the windown, then at a clothing drawer, a long one. She motioned with her head for him to look into it, though she doubted he would care about what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm

James glanced at the large, wooden piece of furniture. He stepped forward, gripping the door and pulling open. The Marine reached in, gripping two objects, pulling them into the light. It was a sword, the one he saw earlier... and a book. The book had a pentagram, and several words he couldn't understand.

---

Andrew shrugged, following the female CIA Agent. "No, I don't. They haven't told me anything. Really all that's happened is I appeared in New York, got shot at by some cops, shot back, won. Then fought my eigth Behemoth."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Malachi chuckled and looked at the little girl. "dont worry little one, i wont hurt you, it is not in my nature." He looked at Kara and felt his face flush a bit, "Hello My name is Malachi Olmsted. and yours?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 pm

"It is the legendary and holy sword Joyeuse. It is the sword of one thousand colors, forged within it the Lance of Longinus, forged and tempered from the same steel of Curtana, and Durandal." The woman took the sword and book out of her Masters hand, and motioned for the door.

"I need a better way to conceal the sword. It is one of the strongest of the Holy swords, and we must keep its excistence hidden, to be our trump card. It will smite all forces of evil beneath us, but it will fight with no distenction. It also the sword of French Kings, though that is of little concern here."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Opting to let the girl hide behind her, "My name is Lia'Rena vas Icol." There was a hint of curiosity to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:24 pm

"its nice to meet you lia.." He said , Malachi offered her his hand to shake, it was large, webbed, and tipped with black claws. it was surprising that he could find gloves to fit them.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Lia knew nothing of this person, unsure if she should trust him, but none the less took his hand, "Like wise, Malachi." She glanced down at his hand as she awkwardly grasped the appendage. "You don't appear to be human. If you don't mind me asking, what are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of Crossroads
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next