An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

City of Altdorf

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

City of Altdorf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:09 pm

"Its not our jobs to think. But I think we'll do it anyway. I think... I'll tell you latter. But I think its time we put a stop to it. All of it." Aya looked at the throne its self, amazment in her voice, as if some revelation had hit her in a few seconds. Her voice had a slight quiver to it, but it was joyeus in a way, when you looked at it in a way. However, she made sure to keep her excitment about her revelation from showing, spooking the others as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Andrew was a very perceptive man, often hearing and noticing things that went completely unnoticed to others. Things such as a slight, jumpy quiver in Aya's voice. And the fact she continued to glance around the room, as if happy. This interested the Lone Wanderer, and decided to pursue it.

"You looked like you just figured out the cure to cancer. What is it?" He asked, voice low so the other's couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:50 pm

"We'll discuss it later, Mister Knight." Aya turned around the room, looking at the others, now fully composed as before. This was interesting, all these very different people here, in one place, at one time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 pm

"I guess we will, Miss Brea." Andrew replied as he removed his helmet, adjusting a few of the instruments on the outside. His flashback surfacing once again.

---

The Crimson Dragoon spun into his stagger, facing Andrew and charging once again. He stabbed upward with his sword, aiming for Andrew's gut. The Marine pressed the Type-92 he was holding into the tip of the Officer's Sword, attempting to block it with the side of his rifle.

It worked, partially. The block glanced off the sword, but the simple force knocked the rifle out of Andrew's hands. Causing the weapon to clatter to the ground, before the Dragoon's shifting foot made the rifle skitter across the ground, far out of reach.

Andrew stepped forward, digging his torso into the Chinese Soldier's semi-streched sword arm; pinning it against both of their chests while the Marine wrapped his right arm around the other's head, pushing it against his head for leverage. He then began to slam his right knee into the armored man's gut, over and over.

The Dragoon replied by hammer-fisting Andrew's side blindly with his free hand, not really doing much damage as he was unable to properly counter-attack with his vision blocked by the Marine's torso.

Of course this didn't stop the Staff Sergeant. He continued to ram his knee into the Dragoon's stomach until HIS knee couldn't take it anymore. At that point, he shifted his left foot to the side and swiftly slid his right foot behind the Dragoon's knee, pulling back and letting go of his vice grip. Sending the Chinese Soldier spiraling onto his back - hard.

Immedietly the Dragoon attempted to stand up, until Andrew lashed out with a kick to the man's sword hand, which connected. Sending the long blade out of his grasp and across the ground. The well-trained Crimson Dragoon kicked Andrew just below the knee, following through with the kick. It was a Krav Maga move Andrew recognized. It didn't really hurt, but he couldn't resist as he stumbled backwards a few feet before regaining his balance. By this time, the Dragoon had stood up and raised his fists into a fighting stance, the Marine following suite.

Across the room, Andrew could hear Benji locked in combat with his own Dragoon trouble....

---

The Lone Wanderer snapped out of it, he knew the outcome. The details were fuzzy, but coming back to him. He looked over at Aya, who wasn't looking at him. "So... you said I reminded you of your fiance?" He questioned tenderly, knowing he was basically taking a leap of faith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:26 pm

"Yes, you're both very stubborn." Aya smiled, before looking back at the various members of the group, glad that she wasn't alone for once. Not because she cared for them, but sometimes its just nice to have people at your back. But then, those people can die....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:34 pm

"Oh, I'm good at more than just being stubborn..." Andrew replied with a wink, his voice remaining cool as he tinkered with his helmet some more, before sliding it back onto his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Merrik chewed his bottom lip for a couple of seconds before approacing the Emperor. "Forgive me, my lord, but where are we going to houe these unknowns within the city?"

Franz thought for a few seconds before he returned to the map table. Grabbing a spare parchment, he began to scrawl a message onto the paper, before providing his signature and the royal seal.

"Take this, Captain." he commanded, handing the parchment over to Merrik. "There is an inn set up for soldiers of the Empire within the trading district of the city: the Horn and Blade. Hand this to the innkeeper and follow his intructions. He should then be able to get you and your companions sheltered."

Merrik gave a curt nod to the Emperor before round ong his heel and marching back to the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:02 pm

"Master, I believe its time to go." Saber stood in place, unmoving, now looking at her Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ya...." Aya said, geniunly unkowing of Andrews "advances". She looked at the approaching Merrik, waiting on him to arrive and give them good or bad news.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:22 pm

"Alright, that'll work." James replied to both the Emporer and Saber, turning to leave the Throne room...

---

Andrew shrugged off Aya's reply, slightly hurt by the way she just stone walled him. He brushed some dirt off the shoulder of his Winterized T-51b, while turning to leave. The details of the fight he'd gone through earlier clearing out.

---

The Crimson Dragoon made the first move, taking two steps forward and throwing a left hook. Andrew raised his left fist and caught the punch at the wrist, stepping to his right and around the Dragoon's stance, and returning with his own right hook.

The punch connected with the man's jaw, and Andrew followed through by twisting his hand outward, grasping onto the man's chin and pushing back. The rear of the Dragoon's skull colliding with the end of a metal support beam, the connection was broadcasted with a loud boom.

The Marine reached up and grabbed the bottom of the completely stunned Dragoon's chest plate with his left hand, still using his right as leverage. He pulled and spun around, using the weight of the Chinese Soldier to speed it up. The Dragoon couldn't resist, as he was still reeling from the blow he'd just recieved.

Andrew let go of the man, who took a few steps back before he stopped. Right where the Marine wanted him. Andrew lunged forward before the Dragoon could respond. His fist smashing into the man's gut just belown the ribcage, knocking the wind out of the man. Which was kind of obvious as the Dragoon doubled over and how all of the air audibly left his system.

The Staff Sergeant upper-cutted the Dragoon, causing the man to reel back once more. This time, Andrew finished him off. Kicking him in the chest, sending the Crimson Dragoon stumbling back. Little did the Communist know he was dangerously close to the massive pit in the middle of the room. And the kick had sent him right towards it. He lost his footing and fell over the ledge, screaming. Leaving Andrew as the top, breathing heavily...

---

"Think we should go?" Andrew asked Aya as he finished messing around with his armor, looking at the departing James.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Merrik nodded to the others.

"I believe we might be able to procure lodgings for you and your companions. I'm to accompany you there and get you et up."

Shwarzheim interjected, "I'll see you out, then."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Altdorf   City of Altdorf - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Altdorf
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3