At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Halloween

Go down 
+6
TheneWshadow
Rathborne
Daryl Collins
LiaRena
Dagon's Champion
Saber
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 am

Welcome to Holloween. Role Play your normal OCs, as well as any evil horror villans as you like. All bets? Are off. Enjoy the fun, my friends. Lifes no fun without a good scare....
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 am

Malachi tied a orange bow around the neck of the small black kitten that he had bought. It was a cute little thing, small and playful, it pawed at its bow for a minuet before licking its paw and cleaning itslef. Malachi smiled, it was actually pretty damn cute. He picked him up, the little cat looked at him curiously and laid its paw on his snout. Malachi chuckled, "Your a playful little one arn't ya... I'll call you Carter. I hope Lia and Pepsi like you." He said. He placed the kitten in a small carrying cage. "Happy halloween carter."

Malachi walked through the manison in search of lia and the little girl, humming as he went a long. "i am the one hiding under your bed, teeth round sharp and eyes glowing red..."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:51 am

The Quarian stood on the second floor, looking over the stair railing to the floor below and muttered to herself, "I don't understand there human celebrations." She sighed and stared for a while longer and muttering once more to herself, "What are they supposed to be celebrating anyway?" She stopped leaning on the railing and stood before starting down the stairs,
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:02 am

Malachi smiled when he saw lia, he was out of his usual order robes, instead he was in a set of gray combat fatigues and black boots. He walked up the stairs to her and chuckled. "Originally it was believed to be the one day of the year where the veil between this world and the afterlife is weakened, and so spirits could walk amongst the living once more. In my culture it is one of the holiest of days. Now though, children dress as ghosts and monsters of all kind and go around and get candy from complete strangers." He had reached the top of the stairs, and placed the cage on the ground. He knelt down and opened it, pulling the small kitten out of the cage. Malachi held carter up for lia to see. The small kitten looked at lia, his orange bow tied cutely around his neck, he placed his paw on lia's visor.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 am

As Malachi explained the purpose and origin of the holiday, the Quarian raised a brow beneath her mask. It was almost visible, the gesture, and she opened her mouth to say something, but was instead greeted by a small kitten pressing it's paw against her visor. She closed her mouth, forming a smile as she took the kitten in her hand and gently ran her fingers and palm down its back as it began to purr. She wouldn't need to worry about having her suit puncture either, it had enough layers to resist the claws of a kitten.

Going back to the Conversation, Lia asked, "Complete strangers give children candy when they dress up?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:05 am

Malachi nodded, "The costumes are a leftover from the origin, some cultures believed that the spirits had to be scared back into the afterlife, so they dressed as monsters. As for the candy, i'm not sure why really, i'm guessing it was just a way that they could hold onto the holiday. I mean the christians would have a fit if the people were having mass rituals and gave praises to the gods." He chuckled. He smiled when lia took the kitten, "I call him Carter, but you can name him whatever you please lia." Then Malachi thought of something, it was halloween, everyone was going to be wearing masks and costumes, "I just realized something... tonight we can actually go out without really being noticed" He smiled a bit at the thought. Halloween in innsmouth was always just a mass ritual and his mother, had always forbidden him from venturing beyond innsmouth.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

The Quarian turned her attention back to Malachi when he mentioned the cat's name. "I like the name. Carter is a nice one." She looked back to the cat and flipped him over onto his back as she cradled him like a baby and started to scratch at his stomach. She then heard Malachi mention the fact that they could leave and not receive strange looks. "You know, you're right? I have seen people on the internet who dress up like Quarians for conventions and other occasions like that." She paused, "Some of them look quite convincing."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:59 pm

Carter purred and nuzzled up next to his new owner as she scratched his belly. He grabbed her hand with his paws, clawing at it a bit playfully. Malachi smiled, that cat was just so damn adorable. "Well then Lia, would you like to go out into town tonight? We haven't really seen any of the sights that raccoon city has to offer." He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

Pepsi looked through an unamed book, studying it with great care, and in a way, ignored the pair. Though she didn't completly ignore them, she wasn't exactly paying attention, just keeping tabs on anything important they could say. She moved slightly to the left on the stair case, sitting on one of the steps. She looked outside, noting the spookines of it all, though she shouldn't be afraid really. She was pretty safe here, and now days, they had some pretty powerful people here. But then, it was Halloween; anything could happen. And even with her...abilities, she wasn't exactly a heavy hitter compared to anyone else here in all honesty. Fighting wasn't her style anyway.....
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:59 pm

Lia looked to Malachi, "That sounds like fun." The Quarian looked around and took sight of Pepsi. "Pepsi, come look at the kitten." She continued to scratch the kitten's belly as it clawed at her suit playfully, purring.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:39 pm

"I'm fine, I've gotta concentrate right now." The little girl flipped a page in the book, trying to drown out the noise behind her. They would have to leave soon, and she wanted to be prepared at the last. Halloween....with fiction like this?.... Things were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 pm

Malachi, looked at pepsi, the book she was reading looked vaguely familiar. "Alright then, as you wish sweety." He turned back to lia and smiled, "Well , shall we head out then?" He scratched carter's head gently with one of his clawed fingers, careful not to injure the little cat. Carter licked Malachi's finger, again, again, again... and then bit him playfully. Malachi frowned a little, "Dont get any ideas carter, you may be cute but this fish aint on the menu." Carter just ignored him and went back to pawing at lia, he made soft purrs and meows while he played. Malachi chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:31 pm

The Quarian scratched the kitten's stomach once more before setting it down to let it explore a bit and get acquainted with their home. She chuckled as Malachi scolded Carter for "nibbling on the fish." She had a fairly good feeling that Pepsi could handle herself, seeing as how she had been on her own before they came along. Lia turned to Malachi, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Carter nuzzeld against lia and malachi's legs before making his way over to pepsi. The little cat leaned against her bok and looked at her curiously, his little orang bow still tied around his neck. it jumped from the book into pepsi's lap, where he kneeded his claws into her legs and snuggled close to her. It purred softly as it sat with her.

Malachi chuckled when he saw this, he then turned to lia and said with a grin, "After you lia. Is there anyplace you would like to go or anything youd like to do?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Lia glanced about as she stepped outside the mansion and said, "I don't really know. Do you want to do something in specific or are you hungry?" The Quarian knew she could not eat with him but that didn't stop her from asking out of politeness. She would sit there and wait as Malachi ate if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:36 pm

"Neque, neque. Where do we go now? I would go trick or treating, but I can just steal candy from other kids." Pepsi stood up, Kitten in one hand, the unmarked book in the other. She was ready to hand the little cat off, and head out of the house. While she liked cats, she had work to do, and this book was very special, at least, to her.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:37 pm

Malachi stepped outside of the mansion with Lia, closing the door behined him. He thought about it... didn't seem fare to make her sit there and just watch him eat. "Would you like to see a movie? or we could take a walk, i hear theres a park nearby. Or anything else you'd like Lia, i dont mind." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Lia thought for a moment before saying, "Just taking a walk around, maybe seeing what there is sounds nice, but we can do whatever you want to." The Quarian could see the lights from the city in the distance, it would be a walk for them as it was.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:11 pm

Malachi and Lia walked through the streets of Raccoon city, it was huge compared to the small fishing village that had been his home for centuries. not as grand as Y'ha-nthlei The grand city of the deep ones. Malachi was overjoyed, he and lia were going out, last time he had had a date was... well he couldn't even remember. He stopped them at the movie theater, they were playing a variety of old horror movies, "Halloween, a nightmare on elmstreet, friday the 13th, Rob Zombie's halloween, Hellraiser, Scream.. Would you like to choose lia?" He asked her sweetly.

Carter pawed at pepsi, the little cat wanting to play, but pepsi ignoring him... the cat glared at her a bit but then looked rather sad. Its big jade eyes looked so adorable, just like the bow on his neck.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Lia glanced across them, and not really know what any of them were about, chose the one that made the most sense as a choice to her, "Halloween." She had no idea what she was choosing but the name made enough sense to work for her as it was.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Malachi nodded and turned to the ticket clerk, a teenage boy, he looked rather pissed to have to work on halloween night. He looked at malachi for a little bit before finally saying, "Man, that is one badass costume. It looks so lifelike, and how do you get the mouth to move?" Malachi sighed and simply said, "I've got some friends who does this kinda stuff for a living, ever meet a guy named J. Mengele, trust me... he's good at giving you a new face." He chuckled a bit. He payed for the two tickets and walked back to LIa.

"Got the tickets, lets go. I think you'll enjoy it. When i was little, my friends and i, human and deep one, saw it when it came out on video in the seventies..." He handed her her ticket
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:39 pm

Lia nodded, and made to go inside with Malachi.(short time skip)
Lia and Malachi were sitting in the theatre. Lia cut off her suits olfactory sensors as the strong scent of popcorn was irritating to the Quarian. Lia looked over to Malachi and back to the screen as she waited for the movie to roll.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Pepsi sat, having already handed the little kitten on Lia's lap. She'd already seen this movie, and really wasn't that into watching it twice, given that there wouldd be a lower scare capacity. Besides, she had to find children and stealtheir candy, so she could get her sugar fix.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Malachi turned to look at lia, he took in what details he could in the low light level... her beautiful glowing eyes, her suit, just the shape of her body... and then there was carter he was just adorable. Malachi almost jumped when he saw carter lying in lia's lap. He looked over beside lia, to see that pepsi was sitting next to her. Malachi was about to say something... but he just shrugged, nothing he could really do about the little one. It was kinda cute that she had snuk inside of the theater to be around them. though he was a bit disappointed, he wanted this to be a date for just him and lia.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Lia felt something on her lap and heard a purring before looking down to see Carter. She looked to her left to find Pepsi. She wanted to say something but really doubted it would help. Pepsi had probably saw this movie multiple times. She sighed and leaned closer before asking, "How did you get in here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween   This is Halloween Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Halloween
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: America :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: