At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taron - Amethyst's Protector

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eragon

Eragon

Character Sheet
Race: Human/Elf Hybrid
Faction: Dragon Riders
Weapon: Brisingr

Taron - Amethyst's Protector Empty
PostSubject: Taron - Amethyst's Protector   Taron - Amethyst's Protector Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Taron - Amethyst's Protector Steam_sniper_by_dinmoney
Taron - Amethyst's Protector Sword_by_Siren2k4

Name: Taron.
Birthday: Gtfo, Herbert.
Species: Ail'ah.
Sexual Orientation: Again, Herbert! o_o
Universe: My imagination, k.

---

Personality: Taron is a young, quiet Ail'ah female. She is usually humble, timid and generally kind, but her personality switches when in combat. Her blue eyes darken to purple and she becomes noble and valiant; This does not stop her from her annoying habit of biting her bottom lip, however.
Dislikes: And this one.

---

Powers: Ability to summon the flames of her Queen, Amethyst. She can throw the flames, hold the flames, cast tendrils of flame and enchant Lividity into becoming it's true form: Amethyst's wrath.
Weaknesses: Why in the heck would I tell you my weaknesses?
Biography: Once born into the family of Kwatai on her homeworld of Hierarchy, Taron took the liberty of training to wield a sword and a rifle. Upon turning 300 years old, she came before the Queen after surviving the Battle of Jithiad. Impressed by the girl's performance, the Queen gave her the honour of being her bodyguard. Taron accompanied the Queen many a time, leading armies into battle with her.

To celebrate the hundred years of faithful companionship, Taron was rewarded with Queen Amethyst's blessing, granting her the ability to summon purple flames at her will. Honoured and grateful, Taron lead on further to fulfil her destined role as Amethyst's bodyguard, now being able to use Lividity to it's full potential.
Back to top Go down

Taron - Amethyst's Protector
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: General :: Application-
Jump to: