An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:56 am

LET ZHE SHOOTING OF SANTA DOWN BEGIN BY SAMUS. Er.....

I mean...Er....;

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Merry_10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Cthulu10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Magick10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Aya0110

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Spawn-10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Saber-10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) 86d54210

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Xmas_t10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Having10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Fallou10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Copyof10

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Lucy_e10

AND OF COURSE......YOU DON'T HAVE TO GUESS WHICH OC *THIS* IS....

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Halo_c10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Twas the day of christmas, and all through the house, the minions of the joseph were told not to louse. they hung up the stockings and filled them with pride, during this joyus christmastide. Presents were marked with the elder sign with care, in hopes that a shoggoth would not be summoned there. The tree was a sight, such a marvel and wonder, if the boys messed it up, they'd lie six feet under. Joseph smiled at his men, filled with duty and pride, but if any of them fucked up, he'd skin their hide.

"Get everything right boys, they will soon be here, for if you dont ill see to it that your hearts are riddled with fear."

Gabe sat next to him, a bottle he held tight, "Like joseph's was while with Daro last night."

Malachi walked in, confused and upset, when he suddenly said, "... Im not rhyming."

The author grew angry and full of sorrow, But i worked hard on this, and i wont be here till tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:35 pm

Hanging upside down on the ceiling, Omen looked around the room his porthole glowing a dull green as he sighed inside his helmet. He activated Incinerate! and looked at his palm, as the red, green, and white fire danced around his fingertips and palm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:54 pm

A red and black suited Quarian sat on a nearby couch fiddling with her omni tool. Playing from it was different variations of Christmas Carols, parodied by devoted fans of the author HP Lovecraft.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wU0GwyQKSE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcNdPeZdAVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChrBNGFOKFw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9o8OWVWOE0
Lia had taken a rather liking to the one about the Deep Ones, humming it a bit as she listened. She even gave a small chuckle. She would wait for Malachi before teasing him about his present and show him it tomorrow. She glanced up at the men working to decorate the mansion. The Quarian grabbed up a decoration that had rolled over to her feet and looked up at the creature known as Omen and through the ornament at him, certain it was plastic.
~~~
Nyuu watched the decorating and cocked her head to the side in confusion. "Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 3:56 pm

The glass orniment cracked upsde Omens helmet and his porthole turned a blood red as he looked down at her, and staired, contimplating what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Linda ignored Lia and Omen's little *game*, as she looked at Nyu, cocking her head slightly to the left. This was the girls first christmas. At least, the first she would remember, as of yet.

Linda looked down at the christmas skirt she had on, long red sleves ending at her bare hands- she'd taken the red gloves off. She'd even worn a red shirt, with white fluffy buttons, and a Santa hat. Hopefully, that would stop anyone annoying her about Christmas spirit. Or Magic.

"This is your first Christmas, right?" The girl wrinkles her nose, in the mood for a spar. But, it was Christmas, after all. She wrote a few more words in the tiny book she had in the ink pin she held, setting it down next to a cup of milk. A few prescious gems and metals sat on the table, along with the milk, a few cookies, and the book..
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://crossroadsofreality.forumotion.com
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:26 pm

The Quarian chuckled and waved the thing down to join the rest of them in enjoying the season, "Come down from there and have some fun." Lia herself was waiting for Malachi so she could tease him about his present.
~~~
Nyuu looked even more confused for a moment, the nodded, "NYUU!" She looked wide eyed at the lights and ornaments. She then pulled on the Santa hat she had been given to hide her horns and still fit in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:28 pm

"Not happening" Omen said quickly his porthole staying red.
~~~

Uni walked into the room, his armor colored for the festive season, and thudding with each step, he looked around at everyone and waved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:30 pm

"Right. Are you hungry, or thirsty? We've yet to open your presents, you know." The girl noticed the big daddy entering the room, and nodded in his direction. Oh, how she hated Christmas. But, she wouldn't be a Grinch and ruin it for everyone else- she had loved Christmas when she was a kid.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:35 pm

Quarian waved the Big Brother off then, "Fine, stay up there and be miserable while the rest of us have fun then."
~~~
Nyuu nodded, she could understand English better now, though she had trouble speaking it, only able to speak a few broken phrases at best. She could say Linda's name though, and she used it as she hugged Linda.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luc

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'm not coming down right now, because I cant" He said, indicating the blue field he sat in.
---

Uni groaned walking over to the couch and sat down looking around and began playing christmas music
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Linda hugged back, happy that at least she knew someone here. This little girl had no magic circuits she knew of- A piety, honestly. Though her education as a Magus came before all, this girl was certainly second, at the moment. Maybe even first, to a degree. She did wonder what would happen next, however. It was that time of year again, as they said, and Linda wanted something more...exotic than a traditional Christmas.

It was exotic, considering everything, but perhaps she could take Nyu on a trip to Hawaii. She could use funds given by the Magus guild to pay for being there, but she had plenty enough money inherited. Being part of a family gave you rewards, she supposed. Besides, there were a few Magus in Hawaii during this time, perhaps she could share notes with them.

"What did you ask Santa for Christmas, Nyu?" Linda didn't stop the Embrace, and talked in a soft, sister like tone. They were nearly the same age, after all- no point in attacking like her mother, though she was protective like one, at times.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:50 pm

Lia glanced back down at the omni tool, still trying to come up with still more ways to tease Malachi. "Fine, see you when you get down."
~~~~
Nyuu smiled, "Music box." One of the phrases she had learned quickly when Lia had incidentally found that the music box she had been so fond of had replicas being produced in our reality. The horned girl released Linda with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm

"Oh? Did you want anything else? And more importantly, have you been nice this year? Santa doesn't like naughty little girls..." Linda smiled, before leaning back against the seat, a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Nyuu nodded excitedly. She had been nice this year. All she wanted was the music box and she behaved very well, at least to herself she had. Others may or may not agree about the very confused girl who was still adjusting to the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:21 pm

"Good. I know you've been a good girl. So I told Santa that you've been a very, very good girl fot the year. I'm sure he got you the music box. Speaking of Santa, he is going to leave us a lot of presents under the Christmas tree. But, I left a few for you, with you're name on it. You can go look now, if you like. But you're not allowed to open any more than one present. So pick very carefully." Linda smiled, corssing her legs as she spoke, waiting on Nyu to get her present from the tree.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Forgoing prior posts do to lack of posters being on the same page, I will now specify that it is 9 P.M on Christmas Eve.

Nyuu nodded happily and ran over to the tree. She began to look underneath for presents with her name on them. She found one and looked at the colorful paper before smiling and saying, "Nyuu." She quickly tore the paper open.
~~~
Lia looked back down at her omni tool and noticed the time. She quickly snatched up the ribbon and bow off the table, tying the ribbon in a loose bow around her neck and attaching the store bought, adhesive bow to her helmet, she would wait for Malachi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:52 am

Malachi smiled when he saw lia, he grabbed her present and walked to her happily, he wasnt in his usual order robes, instead he was wearing jeans and a military jacket. He struggled to smile at her, being a deep one kinda made it hard. And handed lia her gift. He had gotten her a bottle of zoog wine, he had confirmed that it was safe for her to drink, being from a creature that wasnt levoamino, nor Dextro, it would accomidate to the drinkers body. It was the good stuff too, made from the treesap of the trees that the zoogs live within, as well as the fluid they excrete from their tentacles. by themselves they are tasteless and disgusting. but together, it was a drink any man would kill to get his hands on.

"Happy solstice, merry christmas, happy holidays Lia." He handed her the bottle, there was an octopus on the label, it was holding a wine glass and said, R'lyeh is for Lovers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:02 am

Lia accepted the bottle looking at the label and the contents inside, she stood and hugged Malachi, "Thank you." She released him and looked at the bottle again, "Are you sure it's safe?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

Malachi nodded, "We've tested it on some of our quarian members. Our influence spreads across most dimensions." He gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:18 am

Lia nodded and embraced Malachi again. "Thank you." The Quarian then released Malachi and took a step back, "I can give you your present now, but you have to wait til midnight to 'unwrap' it," the Quarian said with a sly smile, somewhat visible beneath her visor. She pulled the shawl on her head back and the little bow of the ribbon around her neck became visible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:36 am

Malachi's mouth nearly droped, his webbed hands started to shake a bit and he scratched the back of his neck nervously. He thought it was kinda funny know that he had chosen to give her a bottle of wine. He took a deep breath and looked at her and smiled. malachi wrapped his arms around lia's waist, taking note of and appreciating her large thighs as he scanned over her body and smiled. He nuzzled his face against her visor and gave lia a kiss on her helmet.

"Thankyou lia, i cant wait to play with my gift." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:48 am

Lia reached up and wrapped her arms around Malachi's neck as he kissed her. She stood with a soft smile visible beneath her visor as she had her arms locked around her lover, or soon to be so(depending on your definition). She released him and recovered the win from the table where she had sat it before pulling back the hood, "Would you like to share?" It had a hint of force to it, denoting that she would like if he would partake with her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:13 am

Malachi nodded and said, "Id love to darling, shall we go up to your room or mine?" He asked, releasing her from his grip, but holding her free hand in his. He gave her a toothy grin, his sharp shark like teeth.

This is actually gonna happen, all these months of getting closer, hoping, praying to shubniggurath and mother Hydra! Oh gods she so beautiful...

Joseph and gabe were quite astounded, and the german shouted "By the gods,malachi has such great luck!"

The russian laughed,
"looks like hes gonna get a good christmas-"

"Hey everyone!!!f" Dreamer shouted and bardged in, a santa cap on his head and a white beard on his chin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:23 am

Lia continued to smile as Malachi held her hand now. "Let's go to my room, less to distract us." She began to guide Malachi up the stairs after getting two glasses, intending to use one later on, once her immune system had been pumped full of antibiotics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next