At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:48 am

Malachi smiled, "Yes, i am." He reached out and gently pulled the visor from her helmet. He took a moment to take in her face, trying to memorize every single curve and and detail, the shape of her face, her eyes, her lips, all of it. He smiled and leaned in towards her, he kissed her deeply.

_
Dreamer whispered,"Dont be affraid... i wont hurt you kitten." He tightened his hold on her and pulled her closer to himself. "Your a sweet kitty... wonder what it be like, to be like you?" He said. there was a horrible crunching and grinding sound. the skin on his head tore and two small bones in the shape of cat ears grew from his head, he smiled at her and went. "Nyuuu"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:29 am

Lia's soft purple skin was revealed to Malachi. Her eyes were sparkled and reflected the light from the moon that spilled in through the window. Her lips and face were rather humanoid, but thinner. The Quarian returned the awkward kiss, finally enjoying a sensation other than the feel of her suit.
~~~
Nyuu smiled, no longer scared of Dreamer. Nyuu hugged tighter, "NYUU!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 am

Malachi felt his face flush as they kissed, he moved his hand and put down her shawl, and then proceeded to unhook the rest o her helmet without breaking the kiss. Her lips were so soft and her purple skin looked beautiful with the moonlight shining down on her. He broke the kiss breifly to whisper in her ear, "Your beautiful lia."

_

Dreamer nuzzled up against Nyuu and said sweetly, "your such a cute kitty Nyuu. come on lets go back to the party." He grabbed her hand tight and pulled her along with him into the next room. "i'll show you joseph..."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 am

Nyuu followed along with Dreamer, her hand held in his. A brilliant smile was displayed across her face as she was pulled along behind Dreamer.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:02 am

Dreamer pulled Nyuu to the big christmas tree and dove into large pile of presents, he dug through them frantically till he finally pulled out one with a pink bow and a bell on it. He handed it to nyuu and then sat down cross legged on the floor.

"Open it nyuu!!" he said excitedly, "I think you'll like it" It was a special music box that he had made for her.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:16 am

Nyuu hugged Dreamer and tore into the paper wrapping around the box. Once all the paper was torn free, she opened the box, looking inside.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:32 am

When Nyuu opened the box a sweet little melody began to play. Dreamer felt his mind go to ease, his frantic, random thoughts seaced as he listened to this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_SChDmSedM
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:06 am

Nyuu smiled as the box played the song she wanted. With tears of joy, Nyuu hugged Dreamer once more, tightly, in a show of her thanks. She wanted to give him something as well, and the ball Linda had given her came to mind. It was sitting in its box, next to the tree, where she had left it to go check out the crying. She reached over to the box and grabbed it off the ground, handing it to Dreamer with a smile. Inside, the ball continued its display of little blue sparks and lightning.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 am

Dreamer was transfixed by the flashing lights and irridesence of the little ball. He looked like he was hypnotized for a minuet before smiling at Nyuu and lifting her up off her feet. He held her tightly and nuzzled against her cheek. "Thankyou kitty." He said in his usual playful tone.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 am

Nyuu hugged Dreamer tightly. She was happy that he liked the gift she had given him. The pink haired smiled and said, "Nyuu."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:05 am

Dreamer sat them down on the couch, she was sitting in his lap and he was still holding her tight. I havent held someone like this since... ever... he thought to himself. looked at her and said,

"You dont have to give me it, it was your present after all..." he felt a little bit guilty about taking it.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 am

Nyuu gave him an inquisitive look, "Nyuu?" She hugged Dreamer again, "Nyuu." She didn't want him to feel bad, and she could tell he did. She hugged him tight, trying to make him feel better, trying to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 am

Dreamer smiled at Nyuu, "Thankyou kitty you know just what to say to make me smile." He laughed a bit. He looked around the room a bit, at all the soldiers, the people exchanging presents, joseph was off in some other part of the house so dreamer would be safe for now. He looked up at the ceiling, all the beautiful decorations, tinsel, stars, little hanging lights, and a mistletoe over their heads.

"Oh look its mistletoe, thats a ni-." He was about to say something when his aching mind finally put two and two together. He blushed a bit and looked at Nyuu with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Nyuu smiled as she sat with Dreamer. She didn't know what mistletoe was though and cocked her head to the side when Dreamer mentioned it. Her face looked quizical, and she asked, "Mis...tle...toe?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Dreamer looked at her, and chuckled nervously. "well its a type of plant that people use for decoration. And during christmas, if two people get caught under mistletoe... they're supposed to kiss." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:50 pm

She didn't exactly understand but she thought it was something good at least. Nyuu perked her head up in a smile and said, "Nyuu."
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:15 pm

Dreamer looked at her and smiled back, he held her tight and leaned in to give her a kiss. when he pulled back from her, his face was flushed. and he chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Nyuu was shocked as Dreamer kissed her. She blinked and her face began to turn red. She looked about and back to Dreamer, "Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:36 pm

Dreamer nuzzled her cheek and said, "Nyuu..." He kissed her again, this time much deeper and much longer. He didnt really know what he was doing, just doing what came to mind. he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her as close to him as he could.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 pm

Nyuu began to kiss back when Dreamer kissed her a second time. She looked up at him as he held her, "Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Dreamer made a soft purring sound and kissed her nose. "Your so cute Nyuu... and i really like you." He blushed a bit as he said it. "you sweet and you were so nice to me... you let me out of that damned jacket."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Nyuu hugged Dreamer close and smiled, "Nyuu."
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Linda sat in her chair, waiting on the call she needed to leave the building. She had a little it of buisness at clock tower today, some meeting to discuss the Grail War. As a Lord, and Wizard Marshall, she was of course, expected to come.

She yawned, looking out the window. Snow fall was a lot, and they'd be stuck in here, no normal travel could get them out. Her best bet was to just use the second to get to England. Though, it was pretty petty for the use of magic. Oh well, eggs gunna get broke to make a omlet.
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadsofreality.rpg-board.net
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Dreamer smiled back and kissed her, "Nyuu." He said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:35 pm

As Nyuu sat there, she felt something soft land on her head. Reaching up, she felt something furry and grabbed it. As it turned out, Carter had jumped onto her head. It was purring as she held it and Nyuu began to pet it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: OOC and Chat Section :: Practice Role Play-
Jump to: