At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion of Crossroads

Go down 
+7
Dagon's Champion
LiaRena
Andrew
Dryskim
Eragon
Saber
The Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:50 pm

"Oh." Aya looked up at the ceiling, disliking where this conversation was going. She'd need to change it, given that he didn't mind it. Not like she wanted to talk about death all the time. She wasn't some funeral home owner....but she had certainly got a lot of beings in one.

"So, what do you know about this world. I mean, it's pretty much, if not, the exact same one as mine, in general. But history, weapons, culture, food- all of those could be different than yours. What's your thoughts about this place?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:59 pm

"It's cleaner and healthier, reminds me of where I grew up, just not underground. I may like it here, if I don't get locked up or something." Andrew replied, his mood now out of the gutter as he looked to the side at Aya, who was sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"Well, at least I have a chance to start over. I hope I get to see Eve again, though." Aya looked at the floor then proped her head up on her arms, silent.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:36 pm

"Eve? Who is that? If you wanna tell me, that is." Andrew asked, turning slightly to face Aya, asking his question cautiously, as not to pry into something sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 pm

"Yes, my little sister. She's been with me through a lot of things. Eve has always been a good girl, she gets good grades, stays out of trouble, and is quite popular. She's growing up so fast. I'm just glad she'll be able to take care of her self without me." Aya leaned to the right of the couch, the dimming light casting shadows in the house, giving it a sppoky feel. She had missed Christmas, sadly, that being her favorite holiday and all. But then, they could just pretend and do christmas over now? Or something else, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 pm

"I never had any brothers or sisters, just my father. He made sure I knew how to look after myself. He was a good man, gave his life for the greater good." Andrew leaned onto his own side of his couch. He knew what Christmas was, but didn't really care for it. The Overseer didn't really allow them to spare the resources of the Vault for holidays, and not a single person celebrated holidays in the Wasteland. Hell, there weren't even seasons in that place.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm

"I'm glad to hear that. My other sister, Maya, died and gave me her eye. I had an eye defect as a child, so I needed her irsis. My mother and her both died in a car crash." Brea stood up, limbering her legs. She slowly walked over to one of the light switches, ad flipped it on, bathing the room in light. This was a common room, all right. In her years, she'd accumulated a lot of wealth. Enough to be considered a very rich woman. But, she never had taste for such things, and she was far to busy to spend the governments money. That being said, Eve would would inherit all that wealth now, given Eve had her body. At least, in her own world. One day she would return. One day.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that..." Andrew mumbled, looking up as the light switch bathed them in... well... light. "Huh, I bet the have warm water here? The best water I've found in the Wasteland was cold, clean, and unirratiated. No warm water out there."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:36 pm

"Well, everything they had before the nukes fell, they have here. Except some of the more advanced things, I guess. But I don't think that will last long. With fiction and reality converging, that means all that imaginary stuff from fiction..."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 8:53 pm

"Then it falls into the wrong hands and we're royally screwed..." Andrew stood up with a groan as his knee's popped. Wasteland travelling had a way of taking it's toll on one's joints.

"Well, I think I'll be taking a shower. Can't do that out in the wastes... being clean is something I miss."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:12 pm

"Sure. Just try not to make a mess. And bring back any food that's left, if you can?" Aya looked out side, deep in thought. Something felt....off.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Andrew nodded as he stepped into the hall. "Heh, right."

The Lone Wanderer made his way to the bathroom, stepping inside. He went through the steps of taking a shower, lingering under the hot water for longer than was necessary. He then stepped back out, dressed and fresh. He walked back out into the room with Leon, Collins, Hunter, and Aya.

"Still aren't back with the food yet?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 pm

"Nope. I'm begging to think we should head out to make sure they're okay. That being said, I think they should get more time. That being said, we can look up about the others on the internet." Aya smiled as he walked in, a friendly one she gave to friends. She was beginning to consider this man one.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:21 pm

Andrew flashed a friendly smile in return, shrugging as Aya suggested learning things about their newfound cellmates. "Alright then, I say we give then another fifteen minutes, then we head down there." Andrew held out a hand for Aya, as she was still sitting on the couch. And the PC was across the room.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:30 am

"I suppose I'll stop being such a tom boy, just for tonight." Aya took his hand, but for the most part used her own body to push herself up. She got limber again, thinking about the various food they would have when they got back. Given, she was never this entranced by food. But, she hadn't eaten. All. Day.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

"Awh, just for me? Makes me feel special." Andrew winked at Aya, leading her over to the computer. In his mind, he was thinking less about the food and more about what could be keeping them from bringing the food. He'd gone entire weeks without eating before, and he'd eaten this morning.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

"Alright. So what do you want to look up?" She sat down on the end of the couch Leon was on, taking this more as a joke than anything. If those people had been attacked, it'd just be yet another enemy to fight. It really didn't bother her. Just the normal grind for her, and since she had no one she cared about as a stake....? Well, this was just entertainment, really.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 am

Andrew remained standing, having no place to sit down on the couch. He crossed his arms, looking down at Aya and the computer. "Ummm, I don't know. You?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:53 am

"It's the collective knowledge of the entirity of humanity. If you have a question about anything....look it up." Aya crossed her arms, and looked at the bright moniter.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:57 am

"Huh... I want to see what my whole 'fictional universe' is like here in the real world." Andrew leaned over Aya slightly, being far above her as she was sitting, and he was standing. He began to type on the computer's keyboard, giving Aya ample personal space as he typed in 'Lone Wanderer' and hit enter, then leaned back.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am

"I'm surprised you didn't look me up. And I'd suggest looking up Fallout wiki. That's what that girl called it, Fallout. And Wiki's have all the info."
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:04 am

"We can look you up, if you want?" Andrew typed in 'wiki.com' in the URL box, and then 'Fallout'. Up popped a list of links, each with a different Fallout video game.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 am

"No...that's fine. I think it was the third one." Aya leaned back into the wall closing her eyes. It sure was getting late. She'd have to sleep soon....after someone got the f***ing food.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:05 am

Andrew clicked on the link that said 'Fallout 3', and scanned through the thing, reading down about half way before leaning back. "Alright, I say we go looking for them. No one takes this long to buy some food."

Andrew began to step towards the door, then realized he was missing his equipmet. "I need a weapon. Is there an armory in this place?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 am

"I don't know. Just look around, I guess. I've only been here a short period, and the place probably has cameras and bugs....so yeah'." Aya kept her eyes closed, but propped her legs up on a coffee table in front of her, waiting on the kid to get his weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion of Crossroads   The Mansion of Crossroads - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion of Crossroads
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next