At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet
Race: Deep one
Faction: Order of the old ones: Esoteric order of dagon
Weapon: Colt .45 Magnum

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:36 am

Malachi followed lia like a puppy, watching her hips sway back and forth as she went up the stairs. He thought about what was to come, striping her out of the suit, feeling her soft skin pressed against him with a kind of eagerness and excitment he hadn't experienced in hundreds of years. then he thought about her immune system, he stopped dead in his tracks for a minuet.

"Lia, do you have anything to keep you from getting sick?" He asked her, a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:41 am

Lia spun, thinking something was wrong when Malachi stopped. Then he asked her about her susceptibility to disease and she smiled again. "Of course. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't." She gave Malachi's hand a gently tug, trying to get him following her again.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:48 am

malachi nodded and gladly continued to follow her. he looked to the bottle in her hand and thought of the appropriateness of the label. He started to chuckle a bit at it.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:00 am

Lia had taken Malchi to her room. A simple room with a bed and closet, not that she used it though. Sitting on a table was a couple of contraptions that Lia had been working on. They both looked rather odd. A couple of sketches had been pinned to the wall, the original sketches that resulted in the two objects she had been building but had yet to complete.
The Quarian moved the two incomplete creations and lifted the light table, moving it closer to the bed, seeing as she had one chair, it would be easier to sit on the edge of the bed itself. Lia took a seat and sat the bottle and glasses upon the table before patting the spot beside her, inviting Malachi to sit beside her.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:09 am

Malachi sat down next to lia on the soft bed and looked around the room, it was very spartan and miniscule, despite the victorian design of the house. He liked it, no distractions, nothing to disturb them. He looked to lia and smiled, he had been hoping for something like this for months, for them to be together. and now on this christmas, she was his present, the bow was a rather clever idea he thought.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:26 am

The Quarian opened the bottle and poured each of them a glass of the wine. Lia couldn't exactly drink from the glass itself but she could compensate with a straw-like tube attached to her helmet that allowed her to drink liquids. She sat the bottle on the table and unhooked said tube, after offering Malachi his glass.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 am

Malachi took the glass and took a few sips, and he was already feeling a good buzz. That stuff was strong without a doubt, it was worth the fortune in gold he had paid for it. Malachi picked up the bottle and red the label,

"R'lyeh is for lovers... hehe, rather appropriate label, dont you think?" He asked her, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:53 am

Lia took a sip, despite the strong natural immunity to alcohol, that was innate amongst Quarians, she felt just how strong the wine was. She wasn't exactly a drinker either, so that made the wine seem all the stronger.

She turned to Malachi, "That it is. Doesn't give you any warning about how strong it is though." She chuckled slightly and took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:15 am

"No, it doesnt but weither you expect it or not, its gonna hit you like a rock." He chuckled, he took another sip and then put his hand on lia's thigh, rubbing it gently. He looked her in the eyes, his large black voids staring into the shimmering lights behined the visor, he smiled and said, "Merry christmas lia." And he gave her another kiss.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:24 am

Lia smiled as she looked deep into the black orbs that were Malachi's eyes. The Quarian embraced Malachi after he kissed her. Looking up at him again, "Merry Christmas." She shifted herself into Malachi's lap, arms still wrapped around her lover. It would soon be time, but he would have to wait for now. That was fine, so long as he enjoyed his gift. As she sat on his lap, Lia pulled herself closer, pressing into Malachi's chest. This wasn't the wine, just Lia wishing to hold Malachi close.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:23 am

Malachi's face flushed as Lia moved herself into his lap, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her as close to him as he could. The only thing that kept him from her was the fabric of that damned suit. The fact that she was making him wait only made him more anxious. He nuzzled himself against her visor and said, "I love you Lia." He tightened his grip on her, his claws digging lightly into her suit.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 am

The Quarian held Malachi close, wishing she could get the damned suit off. she wanted to feel her lovers skin against hers. She had told him he would have to wait, so she would too. Taking her mind off the subject, Lia looked up and said, "I love you too, Malachi." She smiled still, joyful as she was pulled closer still, to Malachi.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Malachi sat there with lia for some time, just enjoying her loving embrace. He looked o ver her suit, every design, every marking, every patch, all so beautiful. they were so close, he couldnt remember the last time a woman held him like this. He chuckled a bit and looked back at her, "Lia i-" He was about to say something, when carter jumped in between them, snuggling in their laps. He had a little christmas bow and a bell tied around his neck. He looked at them sweetly, his little amber eyes gleaming brightly.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Lia reached down and petted Carter. He three fingered hand of the Quarian, running down the soft, furry back of the small cat. She then looked back up to Malachi, "What was it you were saying?" She smiled as she looked back at Malachi.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Malachi chuckled, he picked up carter gently and placed him on the edge of the bed. He went back to lia, he wrapped his arms around around her and pressed her against himself. He kissed her visor and said,

"I've never had a present has great as you"

Carter glared at malachi, and then just walked away, nose up in the air.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Lia continued to hold Malachi close to her, "That's sweet." She snuggled with Malachi, it was almost show time.
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Malachi smiled at her, "I try darling."

_

Dreamer, in the confusion of the holiday madness, had managed to sneak away out of joseph's sight. He couldnt break bonds of his straight jacket, he struggled and frantically flailed to tear the foul article off of him he couldnt, and he sat there and cried.

"All i wanted was to just use my hands... He tried to think and make something, hell even a pair of scissors. But his skin burned and sizzled behind the mask, it kept him from trying to make anything... only the thoughts of his subconscious could slip by without injury. he hated the horrid thing, and when he could concentrate long enough to think about it, he found that the dark smile was somewhat mocking his true feelings about his condition.
Back to top Go down
The Admin
Admin
The Admin

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Linda adjusted her shirt, as Nyu opened her present....revealing a red rifle air carbine.

/Joke post Razz

~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl Linda, leaned back, before sighing. She watched as Nyu opened up her present; within was a little glass ball. Within, blue lights swirled every way, little flickers of lightning appearing rarely, at times. If Nyu touched it directly, it would glow a blue, errrie, yet warm light.
Back to top Go down
https://crossroadsofreality.rpg-board.net
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Lia reached up with one of her gloved hands and caressed his face with her elongated fingers. The Quarian shoved her lover back, trying to knock him onto his back so that they could lie side by side.
~~~
The pink haired, horned girl, stared intently into the ball. The lights and flashes of lightning had mesmerized her. Nyuu was dead to the world, in a matter of speaking. She reached into the box, grabbing it, and the ball began to glow a warm blue. Nyuu's eyes widened in amazement. "NYUU!"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:37 pm

Malachi fell back on the bed and pulled lia down on top of him. He smiled at her, and wrapped his arms around her waist as they laid there together.

_

Dreamer tried desperately to escape the bonds of his straight jacket, trying to rub up against anything sharp that could tear it. He cried behind the mask, "come on, let me go!! LET ME GO!!"
After a few minuets he just sat down and began to cry again, "why even try... joseph would get mad if i did anyways..." he hung his head in defeat.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:07 pm

Lia wrapped her arms around Malachi's neck again, pressing her visor against his forehead as if they were forehead to forehead. Her brilliantly sparkling eyes, staring lovingly into his deep, black eyes. She longed to take her helmet off, but that longing would be fulfilled in minutes.
~~~
Nyuu could here a muffled crying and began toward the noise. She poked her head around the corner and said, "Nyuu?" She could see Dreamer sitting on the floor, crying. The horned girl walked over to him, "Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Malachi stared back at her with equal affection and desire. He wanted to rip her out of that suit, and feel her skin against his. But he would wait like she had told him to... no matter how painful it was for him.
_
Dreamer looked up at the cat girl, "hello kitty... im sad because i cant get this jacket off, i cant move my arms. so i cant take this mask off... i haven been able to see, or eat for years. other than the stuff joseph injects into me..." He tilted his head oddly, "will you help me kitten, i know what you want... i can give you that present but i have to get this mask off, and i cant unless the jacket is gone..." he stood up and turned around for her to see the bonds.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Lia smiled as the clock on her HUD showed midnight. The Quarian released her lover, "It looks like its time for you to unwrap your present." She brought up her omni tool and activated an antibiotic injector in her suit. "Give the antibiotics time to take effect." She adopted a sly smile, "Try not to destroy the suit either."
~~~
Nyuu walked over to dreamer, a sad look on her face as she saw the miserable person before her. She began to fumble with the buckles that held the straightjacket in place, trying to figure out how to unlatch them. Soon, she had gotten one and begun on the next one. Soon after that, Dreamer was free of the jacket. "Nyuu?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon's Champion

Dagon's Champion

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Malachi nodded eagerly at lia and smiled at her. He ran his hand along her visor gently, and made an odd sound, kinda like a purring croak. he held her tight and pulled her as close to him as he could.

_
The jacket slowly fell off of dreamer, his skin was pail and sickly, a greyish green color that seemed inhuman. The areas around the iron spikes jammed into his spine were covered in red pus filled sores, dried blood was caked around the intruding objects. Dreamer turned around to look at Nyuu. He was bony, malnourished, and shaking in his weakness, as he stood up straight, his spine cracked violently and the iron rods creaked, blood streamed down from the iron rods onto the floor. He was a tall imposing man. He was still wearing the mask, and the darkly comical face stared at Nyuu intensely. He raised his clawed, bony hands and put them over the mask. He dug his hands into the flesh fusing it to him, and pulled feverishly. He struggled and screamed, and eventually, there was a horrid ripping sound.

The mask fell to the floor, blood pooling underneath it. Dreamer started to chuckle and hum to himself... His face was mangled and ripped, flesh torn, muscle and bone showing, his eyes wide and crazy. They irises were bright orange, but the whites were a sickly yellow. He lifted a hand and made a strange motion, a second later, all the damage done to his face had been repaired, he was rather charming, a very young and vibrant face, he looked like he was in his early twenties. He smiled sweetly at Nyuu. "Thankyou kitty..." he said. he stretched out a hand and a military jacket with the order's emblem on it materialized, he put it on, the iron barbs ripping the fabric. He gave Nyuu a hug and cried a little.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:07 am

Lia felt it safe to remove her mask now. "Are you ready?" The Quarian reached up and grabbed the visor, pressing the release and allowing it to unseal, but not moving it, teasing Malachi slightly still.
~~~
Nyuu stepped back in fear. She feared Dreamer now. She took another step back, the pained shouts causing her to shake. Before she could retreat though, it was over. He was dressed and looked like a human of sorts, hugging Nyuu. She hugged him back, fearing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)   Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas (Because I'm to lazy to spell out the other holidays, and don't want to spell solstice wrong)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At The Crossroads :: OOC and Chat Section :: Practice Role Play-
Jump to: