At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City Down Town

Go down 
+6
Dryskim
TheGeek42
Saber
Andrew
Rathborne
The Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:25 am

"I am the ancient king of Uruk, the man who conqured the world in the Age of Gods. I am Gilgamesh, King of Heroes." He stopped a laugh before he started, and looked at the She-Spawn, just another demon to be dealt with.

"I presume your one of the followers of the newest Gods enemies? What was he again, that Christ gods fallen angel. No matter. I will allow you to speak. I have no qualms over who or what you are."
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:45 am

The She-Spawn growled at the mention of the ass, he and the that ass the Christians worshiped were both becoming a pain in her ass. She ignored that though and in the same voice asked, "What the hell are you doing in my city you self absorbed ass?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:59 am

"Please. The tone is not needed. I am not afraid of women and children. Or these mongrols, for that matter. I am simply here because I'm bored. However, as a hero, I am responsible for all I see. And this city is mine, not yours, woman." Gilgamesh cracked a wider grin, as a wall of various weapons; all legendary in nature, and all behind him. Most, if not all legendary swords lay at the invisible wall, hilts half sticking out. But not all of them were swords, either. There were thousands of them, if not more. A wall of hilts ticking out of an invisible wall, the rest of the weapons bodies not visible.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 am

The Hell sent being watched as a wall of weapons appeared. A slight smirk lifted her lips again, she could feel the power of the weapons as they appeared, some of them anyway. "If you want to fight, then you should stop pussy footing around get to it. Otherwise, get the hell out of MY section of the city. You can be Mother Theresa for all I care, that still doesn't change this being my part of town."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:33 am

"If intimidation is the best you can do, then try better. I will not be intimidated by a god, let alone a mere woman. If you wish to fight then you shall have one. And if you own this city, then I'll just have to destroy it, and then it will be mine." The King of Heroes took is right hand out of his pocket leisurly, putting his hand to rest on the hilt of a sword, but left it to rest.

"Gates of Babylon."

As soon as he said that, twenty low level magical swords went flying towards She-Spawn at a speed that a normal human couldn't even percieve, nearly the speed of a bullet. They left a tracer effect when fired, though they were all fired at one time, heading directly towards the Hellspawn.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:47 am

The Hellspawn stood her ground, demonic chains shooting out from her suit with lightning speed, deflecting all but one of the blades. It nicked her shoulder. Once that was over, the She-Spawn lunged toward the man, her clawed hands intent to tear into his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:53 am

Gilgamesh smirked as a chain emerged from the road way to the golden city, and brought its self between him self and her. He pulled the sword hilt he had his fingers on, and pulled it out slowly, as if the invisible gateway some sort of sheath. The sword in his hands seemed like any normal sword, but it was not in any way shape or form. It was a very special sword, that would freeze all that it cut through, even the air. When he would swing it, it would release the power of winter, in all its might.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:15 am

The She-Spawn found herself blocked by a chain. Looking the man, he now had another of his swords in hand. She felt the ghost of another smile grace her lips, it didn't show in the once assassin's voice, "What in the hell are you waiting for? Are you just going to stand there?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:29 pm

"I only attack beings I consider worthy with my hands. And I don't harm woman if I don't have to. I am the king of heroes after all. But it doesn't mean I won't kill you." Gilgamesh looked at the small box laying next to the spawn, as it flew into his now outstreched left hand. He gave her a smirk, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:46 pm

The Hell-Spawn's suit was beginning to tense. She could feel a prickling sensation as it warned her of danger. The cape became restless as it tried to determine what and where this danger was. It seemed to be coming from Gilgamesh, or something in his possession. If not for the obstruction, she was sure, the suit would have already lashed out on its own. The Spawn stepped back into a dark shadow, all that could be seen was the glowing of her eyes, and then nothing.
Her voice could then be heard, seemingly nowhere, yet everywhere at the same time. "You are fucking with the wrong person in the wrong place. THIS IS MY CITY AND YOU, CHAMPION OF HEROES, OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOU ARE, ARE TRESPASSING ON MY LAND!"
~~~~
On a not too distant rooftop, a short, fat man with a blue marked face looked down upon the battles raging below. He had a horribly sadistic smile on his face, peeling back his lips to reveal yellow rotting teeth. "Yes, that's exactly what the Malebolgia wants little Spawny. Give into the anger and use those powers."
Clown began to chuckle, then it turned into a laugh, then the man clutched his sides, rolling on the ground as he cackled to the high heavens, but would still not be heard.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:02 pm

"I've bore the weight of all the pain in the world, and have been unfazed. Your show will do nothing to me, woman. Now, I bet your wondering what's in this box, huh? Oh, and it's King of heroes, not champion. I am not some half breed filth." Gilgamesh stood unfazed, releasing the sword, that stood next to him on its own accord. He placed that hand back into his jacket pocket, but kept his other hand on the box.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Noble Six silently reloaded his M6G, obviously the imposter had superior armor to the Mark 5, which wasn't a good thing. Not a good thing in the slightest, but he'd left for now, replaced by another faux-Spartan in goddy painted armor.

Shit.

He, and apparently everyone else on the street had forgotten the fact they'd brought along a defensless civilian girl, the Spartan ducked and rolled, coming up short next to her. Quickly and as delicatly as possible, he scooped her up in his arms and dashed into the nearest place of protection, one of the many stores dotting the street.

"Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:02 pm

"No, Mister. But can we get somewhere higher to see the fight better?" The little girl gave a innocent smile, looking six directly in the eye.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Boy." Saber looked at the injured Rexan, ushering him over.

Near Maul, Herr Captain appeared, throwing a vile of healing from Gilgameshes keep.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Rexan looked up and saw Gilgamesh. If he's there leader to eliminate him would hurt here moral...time go to work the jedi thought

Maul clenched his wound. Then Captain tossed a vile at him the sith drunk it. The zabrak felt back at his peak. He extended his hand having his lightsaber come back to him. "Jedi!" he yelled charging out of tge store. Rexan turned to the sith Fuck he thought. He began to ran with great speed. Maul allowed the Jedi to run before leaping into the trying to stab the Jedi on the spot. The blade of the saber went through the tip of Rexan's cloak. The Jedi continued to run and let the robe tear. He then leaped into the air with his fist forward aiming directly for Gilgamesh's jaw. When the Jedi's fist came on contact with King of Heroes' jaw he twisted his body delivering a kick to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:26 pm

The Spartan furrowed his brow at the request, he shook his head and said, "No, it's too dangerous. Stay out of sight until things calm down, understood?"

Hopefully she'd reluctantly agree and he wouldn't have to babysit her or try and force her to stay here in relative safety, if her mother, whoever she was, knew what kind of things her child had ended up in the middle of she'd probably have a fit. Or Six assumed, he'd never really known his mother, or his father for that matter, he could only make assumptions based off what he'd heard and read.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Gilgamesh felt the hits almost hit him. Almost. The artifact he found was working, it would seem. The blows simply hit an invisible barrier, deflecting on impacting, as Gilgamesh held back a laugh. A look of pure amusement was on his face, as the chains of Enkidu weaved in and about his wall of swords, as if they were some sort of snake.

"A nice try, for a half breed such as you. Perhaps I underestimated your little group. In fact, had those blows hit me, you could've harmed me. But....." Gil picked the box up with his hand, holding it up in his palm.

"So long as I have the contents of this box, nothing can ever make me bleed."

+-+-+-+-+

"Sure Mister! Just remember to keep the video games safe." The little girl hugged the Spartan Three, thinking about how she would watch the battle the second he left. And or loot the game stop for a camera, and post the fight on YouTube...

+-+-+-+-+

"Enough is enough! I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER FUCKING SITH, ON THIS MOTHER FUCKING RP! Strap yourself in. I'm opening some whup ass." Saber began to charge her sword up for her ultimate attack, aiming for Maul.

(/Joke Saber post)
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:37 pm

Six accepted the hug akwardly, he'd never really been on the recieving end of such affection, that out of the way, he stood to full height and jogged back outside dropping behind a nearby planter for some cover as he re-equipped his M6G.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Rexan let out a slight chuckle. "I guess no matter what universe you go to the big bad is always a coward deep down isde relying and blood thirsty beasts like the Sith down there.." the jedi blurted. Wait...The sith he thought as he thoguht those words Maul leaped into the air kicking Rexan right in the jaw. "Not so tough now are you Jedi?!The Sith win this day and some day we shall rule the galaxy and I will be at my Master's side" Maul yelled bringing down his lightsaber dow to rexan. The jedi held out his hand against the saber but the blade didn't go through. "Thank you master Statele...for writing down that trick in the archives"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:14 pm

The Spawn's voice then focused into a nearby shadow to Gilgamesh's right. "I don't care what is in your little box because it isn't going to save you from getting your ass kicked." Again the voice came, but from behind, "I don't care if it is King of Heroes, Queen of Hearts, or Duke of Candyland. It means nothing to me and it won't save your ass either." This time the voice came from the corner of the roof and green eyes, accompanied by glimpses of the red cape could be seen as the She-Spawn said, "You have bore the pain of the world. I bear the pain of the dead and the pain of having all that I loved stripped away every day. I have to bear the pain that I can never wear my own face again." Just as soon as it had appeared and spoke those words, the female hellspawn was gone again.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:20 pm

"Then if that is true, then I consul you. My best friend in life was taken by the gods, simply because I rejected one of the godesses....advances. However, I have no want to play games. If you reveal yourself, then I will show you what is in this box. I think you, of all people, would want what it represents." Gilgamesh added a sympathetic undertone to his voice, finding that this being at the least, was not a half breed. Even if it was no longer human, it knew what human meant. He would really regret killing such an....endangerd species. Given that almost 99.9% of humans were pathetic, nothing more than dumb cows.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:31 pm

The hellspawn did not trust the man, but for some reason she felt the urge to humor him if she could remotely relate to him. Probably against her better judgement, the She-Spawn was revealed from a shadow at another corner of the roof. She stood in silence, no willing to completely let her guard down but for now she would stop and discuss things as they are.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:40 pm

"What would you do if there was a world, or place, where humanity never suffered? Where you would've never suffered, or your loved ones. What would you do if you knew of a place like that? A true Utopia." Gilgamesh had a humorous look on his face, as he kept his right hand in his pocket. The left hand was still on the box, of course. That very important box...
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

The shock of such a revelation became apparent in the way the face behind the mask contorted and the eyes changed from their seemingly perpetual scowl. "Such a place really exists?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:11 pm

"Yes, and no. The item in this box? It represents that." Gilgamesh stood proud, placing his left hand into his jacket pocket, slowly getting bored. This was getting less fun. Perhaps he could just blow the entire city up, and see how they reacted. Or, maybe not.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The Spartan from before, de camo'd from behind Noble 6, still crouching from sneeking around a Spartan. No easy feet- and he imagined 6 may have even heard. Didn't matter either way.

"Did ya miss me?" The voice was distorted, and robotic, covering up the original voice easily. The spartan had a standard spaz 12 shotgun (He must've pulled it out of the Gates of Babylon, or his ass) and it was pointed at Noble 6.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Six spun on his heels, knocking the gun up and away from himself with his left hand whilst jamming his M6G into the shotgun weilding Spartan's gut, where the armor was the thinnest, though shields would still be problematic....

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City Down Town
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next