At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City Down Town

Go down 
+6
Dryskim
TheGeek42
Saber
Andrew
Rathborne
The Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm

"A Spartan. And you?" The Spartan activated a plasma dagger attached to his guantlet, now settled at where Nobles arm pit would be, ready to cut when needed. The Spartan had moved fast, unnaturally so, even for a super soldier.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:42 pm

"The same it would seem," Six replied simply, he never was one for pre-combat banter, though with his gun still jammed into the Spartan's gut he considered himself to have the upper hand...

...or the Spartan just so happened to have a plasma dagger mounted on his gauntlet, an upgrade the S-III had never before seen on Mark 5 armor, he wondered what other tricks this foe had up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:49 pm

"So, we can fight, or we can simply sit down and have a talk. Though I'd love to kick your ass, it's not really necessary. We're not supposed to kill or heavily injure you guys much anyway. The man with the black sunglasses said that, I believe." The Spartan deactivated its blade as a sign of peace, and stepped back.

"I wasn't much for killing innocent people anyway. But then, I guess you’re not very innocent. You wiped out entire militia groups, right?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

The She-Spawn's eyes narrowed again, resuming their normal perpetual death glare. "...and what is in that box that can represent the perfect world?" The hellspawn was becoming annoyed by the way this man danced around her question.
~~~
Clown wiped his eyes and peaked over the cliff again to see that the beginnings of a fight had come to a stand still. His demeanor changed instantly. "What's wrong with you assholes?" he muttered. "Get with the fucking program."
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Noble Six took a step back as he let the man's weapon leave his grasp, though his M6G still stayed in position to plug him full of holes if he tried anything funny. Six ignored the comment about his time eliminating militia groups and instead enquired about the strange individual's employeer, "Who sent you, and why?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:58 pm

"I was sent here by a man called Albert Wesker, to test your capabilities with Gilgamesh, Skorge, and Darth Maul. Though I think the one with something shoved up his pretty boy ass, Gilgamesh, is just here for fun. Sadistic little fuck, huh?" The Spartan stood up, placing its hands on its knees, looking at noble 6.

"So, what's up with you? Why are you here, Spartan?"

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"It's a piece of the puzzle. Something divine in right, something truly good, but not aligned to your God, or any other. It's something forged and created, that truly is magic. It’s not mage craft, replications of previous miracles with words, or rituals, or thoughts. It’s magic in its own right, a power beyond that of any god or goddesses. It’s a scabbard." Gilgamesh smirked, as he placed both hands into his pockets. He looked down at the pair of Spartans below, a smile on his face.

Last edited by Saber on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Noble Six didn't reply, though the name of the man's employeer had come oddly easily and without much probing, which seemed odd for such a individual, usually the people Six went up against were very tight-lipped about who their superiors were.

Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:20 pm

The hellspawn was becoming tired of the cryptic bullshit. She wanted to get it all out in the open and decide what would happen next. Not pussyfoot around some secret. Of course the mention of the scabbard was interesting, something so insignificant, containing so much power. She would play nice until she knew more. "What does a scabbard have to do with a world free of loss and pain?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 pm

"It is the scabbard of Le Motre D'arthur, Avalon, The Everdistant Utopia. It is perfection in life, a utopia that the King dreamed of, and tried to obtain. Unfortunatly, that never happened. However, this scabbard shields the user in Avalon, the perfect world, so that they may never be harmed. It is a sort of bubble. Within it, you're in Avalon, yet still 'here'." Gilgamesh, drew one of the swords within, the demonic sword Gram at his grasp, before sticking it into the ground next to him. He kept one hand on the hilt, and the other in his jacket pocket.

+-+-+-+-+

"Look, I'm just going to leave now. We were supposed to kick your asses and be gone by now, but it seems we're doing psychological tests as well." The Spartan looked down the street, then back at noble 6.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:11 pm

The She-Spawn looked at the man, unsure of where he was going with this, "If the scabbard alone can do that, what would happen if someone wielded the sword along with the scabbard?" The Spawn was becoming somewhat more interested in this 'find' as Gilgamesh talked more and more about it.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:16 pm

"The sword Caliburn was long since destroyed in battle. Though it was extremly powerful, it was nothing compared to Gram, or my Ea. It was indestructible, and could cut through anything. However, if King Arthur's honor was broken, so was the sword. As for Excalibur..... you would be hard pressed to ever find that. You would hve to find Arthur. And I have no idea where she is now." Gilgamesh grinned, looking up at the stars, a slowly annoyed look growing on his face. He was getting really bored, really fast.

"And besides, Avalon is practically worthless without Arthur holding it. It was her dream, after all." Gil chimed in, adding in a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:50 pm

The Spawn was pissed at the waste of her time. Instead she had gotten a useless story about a scabbard leading to an incomplete utopia that would do nothing to help her protect those she cared for. Now thoroughly angered, the scowling eyes became angry green slits as the Spawn asked, "So, you intended to waste my time with tales and hope of something that can't be." Pure will power was all that was keeping her from attacking, despite the suit's urging her and fighting its wearer to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 3:07 am

Nova had been keeping relativly inactive out of the combats or( to her slight annoyance) the talking that was going on.

They attacked first, they should be finished off, not pussy-footed around with, she inwardly fumed as she reached the interior of an abandonded and trashed building. Grabbing an overhead pipe, she hauled herself up and grabbed part of the edge of the ruined second floor, slight flickers of her form appearing seemingly out of thin air as her cloak began to fade.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"Well, all you have to do is find Arthur. Then just get Avalon, and she can fuse it to their bodies. It'll make them practically immortal, so long as Arthur is close, and alive. That being said, to actually move someone to Avalon, a miracle must happen. However, only Arthur knows what the miracle is. Go find and ask her. But, that woman was so despicable. Just don't expect much.... she can be very annoying." Gilgamesh gave a slight smirk on his face, as the chains of Enkidu slithered on through the swords, giving off a rattling sound.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:55 pm

The She-Spawn had lost interest in this conversation. This was going nowhere and wasting her time. Her glare became a death glare, shooting daggers at the man. "Stop wasting my time by leading me in circles." She then stepped back and disappeared into another shadow.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

"Find Arthur, and you'll have eternal protection for your loved ones. Really, I should've just attacked you, but as a King, I am empathetic. Just promise me you'll kill the gods in control. How I hate gods. Just find her, and you'll get what you want. Finding her is your problem, not mine however." Gilgamesh looked at the stars above, preparing to leave.

"Any other threats you want to add in?"
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:03 pm

The Spawn's death glare continued, "Where would I start this search for Arthur?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

"Where you least expect. She is fighting in the Holy Grail war, to obtain the Grail for her own purposes. When she wins, she will be out of your grasp forever, and will get one perfect wish. So I suggest you find her before then. Find Excalibur, her dagger of shadow, Caliburn, any of those work. Just Wikipedia who she is. Oh, how I enjoy modern technology. Oh, and remember; only kill those who need to be killed on your path. Like the cattle kind of humans. And rebel. That is all I ask of you, for now. However, I king of Heroes, can only help you a little here and there. However, should you ever need me, just call for me. Specifically, if you have any particular enemy of a holy divine power....or un holy. Do you get what I mean? I will kill them for you. Just get me close. Now, good bye. I leave you with the demonic sword Gram, slayer of dragons. It bends reality to cut through any material, and will leech your energy when used. That being said, it can harm virtually anything....even things of an immortal nature. And, as Arthur has the magic circuits of the dragon, it'll be VERY effective against her. Heheheheh." Gilgamesh bowed once more to She-Spawn, allowing her a final word before he left. The box next to him slowly disappeared into the air, gone within a few seconds. He took is hand of off the hilt of Gram, and put it into his jacket pocket, mirroring his other hand.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 pm

The She-Spawn stared at the sword for a short time before approaching it. She reached forward and wrapped her hand around the blade, unsure how it would be of any use. She pulled the weapon free from the rooftop and held it before her.like all other weapons, it would be hidden, with the other weapons in her arsenal, amongst the refuse of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 pm

As the rogue Spartan turned to leave, Noble Six pulled up his magnum, leveling it on the soldier's back, "I can't let you do that. You're too dangerous to just let you go." The Spartan stayed calm, stabalizing his shot with his free hand, his eyes narrowing as he concentrated on his sight picture, his target, his target's hands, the positioning of his target's body, as well as keeping his eyes and ears peeled for any other possible threats, and boy was this town full of possible threats to his life.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:32 pm

"And why is that, Spartan? Where's your authority? You're just a civilian, here." The other Spartan turned its body to face him, hands clenched. He shook his head, laughing a little.

That's when he tried to punch six in the face.

Last edited by Saber on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:33 pm

As she phased back into reality and her sucessful arrival at the top of the second floor, Nova took cover along one of the windowed walls and looked out onto the main street. To her surprise, she saw Six was trying to apprehend the other armoured soldier they had been fighting ... and she still had no idea who he was.

If only she had her C20 canister rifle.

Her eyes narrowed as her psionics were loosd again, sending a mental probe into the soldier's mind in an attempt to read it.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 pm

The Spartan activated his active camo, disappearing into the night. Herr Captain jumped straight up, landing who knows where. For now.... the battle was over. They'd better lick their wounds, and get out, because RPD would be on their cases soon. In the forest the crashing stopped; whatever was pursuing was gone now...

+-+-+-+-+-+-+
In the darkness, a tangible shadow moved towards Skorges corpse, or what was left of it. Invisible to all senses, the naked eyes, hearing, and almost any other manner of being detected, it encased the Locust. Its body was like a small pool of water, reaching up to an average human’s ankles, though pitch black. One could compare it to something like oil, but it was far blacker than that. It had hateful crimson red lines along the pool, arching and twisting in every direction, becoming one at the center. It was a thing of pure malice, of hate, and smelled something old, and decaying. But, on the other side, it had a sweet cinnamon smell to it, sickeningly sweet, enough to make a person throw up. But of course, no one would; it could not be smelled, or seen, or directly sensed.

But it could be felt. Like a dark curtain descending on all, only the most holy of artifacts keeping the raw malice out. But it would soon pass, as the being had already taken what it had needed. It slunk to the nearby water drain, leaving nothing behind in its wake, Skorges body gone. No one knew about it. Not even Hargreave, the one who knew the most about the threat to this planet. It was something....special. It finally fell into the drain, heading back to its core, waiting for the one. Its roots had stretched all over the city, dark extensions to it. But, soon, not only this city would be in its loving embrace. It would continue its mission, and the extension of SHE was adamant it would succeed. But until then, it had to make more abominations. And there was plenty of material to work with now, with reality ending…
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

With the fight, from the looks of it over and the mental signs from the SPARTAN indicating nothing interesting, Nova wrenched her mind back into her body and, after collecting her equipment, lept out of the building and rolled onto the pavement in the street.

As se came to a stand, however, she felt something lance into her mind, and she collapsed onto the pavement in pain. The ... consciousness that pervaded seemed to be as dark as pitch - she could neither see it or hear it, but it felt as if a dark iron curtain had just been slammed against her mental senses for the briefest of moments. Though it eventually lifted and she was able to come to a stand and make her way back to the others, she couldn't help but shake the feeling that something terrible had been loosed onto the world.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:39 pm

The She-Spawn had taken the sword and wrapped it in a fold of her living cape, for protection. Before she could return to her alley though, a dark presence appeared and lingered for a short time. Then, all of a sudden, it was gone. Instead of waiting to be spotted again though, the female hellspawn descended back into the alleys of the city where she dwelled amongst the homeless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City Down Town
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next