At The Crossroads
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP taking place on 2012 Earth, when the barriers between the world of fiction and reality disappear. What will you do, in this nexus of worlds, this crossroads of all reality?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raccoon City Down Town

Go down 
+6
Dryskim
TheGeek42
Saber
Andrew
Rathborne
The Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet
Race: Quarian
Faction: unaffiliated
Weapon: Breaker VII Assault Rifle

Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:04 am

Malone aimed his gun above his head and fired off one shot, leaving his four more in the cylinder. When he was satisfied he had everyone's attention, he spoke up, loud enough they could all hear. "How about you stop talking like some creepy asshole with a fetish for skulls and murder, adjust your boner, and tell us what the fuck you want instead of pussyfooting around."
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:16 am

Rexan turned to Malone."Dude...there's children here" The Jedi stated ."But I gotta a bad feeling about this..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet
Race: Legendary Servant
Faction: Britannia
Weapon: Excalbiur, Sword of the Lake

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:17 am

"Silence, half breed. I will speak to the woman only. If you trash such as yourself must continue to speak, then I will treat you as all trash should be treated. As for you, woman." The Spartan looked at her, though he hated wearing this armor, a disguise really, it was part of his job. And a job stopped him from being bored, for the most part.

"As for you. I am....well. If I told you, it wouldn't be as fun, though I think you could recognize whom I am fairly easy, Ghost. But even a being such as yourself must have a king, or whatever you call it in your world. Well. I suppose if you survive me, then you may...interesting. This will be slightly less boring then I thought."
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet
Race: Human
Faction: Hellsing
Weapon: Webley I .455 revolver

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 am

Nova tensed behind her section of cover, hissing to the others, "Enough of this banter! Let's kill these threats immediatly."
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:38 am

"Such tenacity. You're not like the others. More so than the Servant over there. I suppose if you survive me, and Hans, then you are a treasure worth collecting. Only the best of treasure should be given to a King. And if you can't survive Hans and my other...friend. Then I suppose you aren't a good enough treasure. Being a King ad all, only the best of gems, and swords, and guns, and other many things reserve the right to be mine. I only take the most precious of gems. Let’s see if you're one of them. But, if you have anything else to rabble about, I suggest you do it now. I'll even give you time to form a strategy, if you want. So long as you don't try to leave." The "Spartan" placed his hands at his sides, bored with these people already. The usual annoying rabble, right before the idiotic final stand.

He wouldn't be participating in this battle, not yet. He would simply send in Hans, and the other one. He would have Maul hang back, and be ready should Skorge and The Captain be defeated, or even stunned. Not that it would get that far. Hail to the one king, baby. Or however that commercial said it about that one video game character. It was casual line, though he liked it a little. Be that as it may, he was hoping this would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:47 am

Rexan frowned and was getting annoyed at the pointless chatter. He extended his and had his index and middle finger point up then quickly made them go down. The spartan fell on to the ground as though gravity just body slammed it. The jedi then used the same hand and raised as though he was holding an invisible cup as he did this the spartan rose from the ground. The jedi then just revealed the face of his palm and made the spartan go flying towards the captain. "I'm sorry but it was obvious they were going to attack"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:00 am

The Captains body opened and seperated where the Spartan would've hit, sending him flying through the gap at high speeds. None the less, the *Spartan* smashed an armored fist into the ground, and used that to balance and flip himself back to the ground. He stood up, his face un readable with a visor covering his face. The Captain reformed completly, his expression still the same as before.

"Well, half breed. An interesting trick, I suppose. But trust me when I say I've done this a much longer time then yourself." He snapped his metal gloved finger, as if to sgnal something, and stood still. Then three things happened.

First, a yelow bolt, moving at extreme speeds(Some sort of bullet) headed directly for Malone, moving at an extreme speed, barely reactable to, though it was possible to dodge it, with great skill.

Second, the sound of a reved up Chainsaw(s) was heard, as the figure of Skorge, the high priest of the locust, descended next to Rexan. The Kantus got its footing as it got into a battle stance, prepared for the Jedi, and the coming fight.

Third, Hans, Herr Captain appeared in front of Nova almost in an instant, and sent his fist flying towards her face.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:03 am

Rexan held up his lightsaber blocking the incoming chainsaw. The Jedi then raised his saber to cut through the locust.
Back to top Go down
Dryskim

Dryskim

Character Sheet
Faction: Unaffiliated/
Weapon: Silver Ghost 9mm

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Six rolled to his left as the fearsome creature appeared out of thin air armed with a dual headed chainsaw staff, dodging the things backswing as it engaged in combat with the Jedi named Rexan while the German soldier moved at extreme speed and attacked the blonde from New York. He brought the M6G up, the reticule hovering on the supposed Spartan's helmet as the S-III put eight-rounds of dead on accurate fire down range across the narrow street.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Malone caught sight of a glint as some sort of projectile sped toward him. The man dove out of the way, the object passing between his arm and torso, but not failing to cut into his body as he dodged. "Shit!"
~~~
Skorge drew back, revving the double ended chainsaw staff before lashing at Lev, trying to impale his torso with a thrust.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:26 pm

"Whoa!" Nova yelped as Herr Captain suddenly teleported in front of her, fist already swinging towards her head. She stepped to one side and moved her head out of the way, while similtaniously lashing out with a leg, kicking at the Captain's knees.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel
Weapon: M199 5.56x45mm Assault Rifle

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:38 pm

James heard more gunfire, and the Marine stepped around the corner, raising his MEU[SOC] up into the air, selecting targets. There was some Spartan looking guy, from Halo. A dude who was wearing some sort of Officers uniform, and Skorge from Gears of War 2.

From the Marine's knowledge of fiction, he assumed that Skorge was the most vulnerable to his sidearm, with that Officer guy possibly being more susceptible to his bullets. But that other dude was wearing Spartan armor, which had shields...

James snapped off six rounds towards Skorge, a shell popping out of the side of his weapon each time, before he shifted to the Officer guy. But that one Nova girl was interfering with his shot, so he couldn't take it. The Marine stepped back around the corner, incase any more gunfire was launched at his position.

---

"There is a firefight occuring in the street."

"Between who?"

"The targets and unkowns."

"Law Enforcement?"

"Scrambling for their position."

"Understood, intervene if necessary."

The blue-goggled agent clicked off his mic, then gripped his F2000 tighter, shifting along his perch of a low-stooped building. Completely unseen in the night.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:48 pm

"Your orders, my Master?" The Saber class looked back at her Master intently, waiting upon his orders in combat. She didn't have anything but her sword, which wasn't exactly great. One of those guns would come in handy, though she doubted she would get one right now.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"An amusing spectacle, I suppose. I've seen better performances, however." The Spartan turned around, and walked into the building behind him, disappearing into the dark lobby.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Herr Captain took the hit to his knee with nothing more than a grunt, as he stepped back from Nova, his expression unchanging. He put his hand into the brown trench coat, and extracted a single, very long barreled Mauser, and prepared to aim it at the Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Nova's eyes widened as the Captain unholstered a long-bareeled sidearm and took aim at her. There was no way her armour could protect her from such a shot a point-blank range, so she lunged, one hand grabbing the pistol and the other swinging for his head as she tried to jerk the pitol away.
Back to top Go down
Thom

Thom

Character Sheet
Faction: The Order of Magick
Weapon: Tesla Staff/Exotic Sword

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Thom, perched upon a roof hidden by the elements, watched the battle unfold slowly. He listened to the banter between Nova and the man, watching them like a hawk. He watched as bullets flew and swords shone. He watched as the odd creature appeared with the brutal looking staff. Grimacing at the situation at hand, the mage enchanted his sword with ice, lightning and arcane, clenching the hilt of his sword with an iron fist.

With the blade which glowed white, purple and red, Thom appeared in a blue flash atop the beast who had appeared from thin air. With a hiss of anger, his purple Tesla staff crackled with electricity as it was rammed into the back of the creatures neck. In a single second, the sword was brought down deadly horizontal across it's neck, causing the effect of a huge, sharp, blue ice shard crackling with contrasting energies slamming down. The beast was decapitated, and Thom left with another blue flash, before it dropped to the floor deader than a doornail.

Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

James shrugged at Seeker, he had no training on tactics involving swords. Hell, he was pretty sure that squad-based tactics didn't even exist back when swords were still prominent.

"I don't know? Call for help!?"
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

"Master, hand me your weapon. I know how to use it. I shall give it back in a moment. Hopefully this will work, however if it does not, my sword should suffice against these enemies. It is the weapon of the leader of the greatest Empire to ever exist on this planet. But please Master, hurry, I need to examine the things that emerge from the gun as well. Otherwise this may not work." The Servant had her sword at her side, at a slight slant, digging into the ground. She stood, not afraid of the battle occurring outside, as she was doing her job. Besides, she'd saw worse situations than this one and lived to fight another battle.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Herr Captain let the pistol go, whilst stepping back as far as he could, leaning back, fliping the pair with his immense weight, or if it worked as he planned, just Nova.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Now out of that drab armor, a man folded his arms watching the battle below, his gray jacket and blue pants looking quite normal. Next to him, the real Hell-Spartan, in armor with colors and the same basic layout of the Hell-Spawn in the city stood. The Spartan looked down on the battle, waiting for the right moment to enter the fray, but not before. Next to him, the gray jacket wearing supposed human stood as before, a slight grin on his face. At the very least outside of that armor, he could actually breathe.

He never really had liked armor, other than the wow factor, and the gold. And given that gold made horrible armor, he never really wore it. Given that, that sort of plate armor was old school anyway. But the Spartan armor MJOLNIR didn't quite fit to his tastes either. He simply kept the armor bound to him, and he could use it when needed. He highly doubted he'd need it. Now with what he needed, nothing could harm him, not in battle. The baseball bat length box standing up right next to him, or what was in it per say, was the reason behind that. Not that anyone would get that close anyway.
Back to top Go down
LiaRena

LiaRena

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Malone crouched behind a wall, clutching his side. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed his boss. He impatiently waited as the phone rang.
Back to top Go down
Rathborne

Rathborne

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Nova grunted as the Captain hoisted her off the ground and flung her into the dirt. Winded, but still able to see and act, she lashed out with her psyblade at the being's wrist, aiming to decapitate his hand, then finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Andrew
Admin
Andrew

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm

James stopped for a moment, contemplating Seeker's request. She could try to turn the gun on him and Malone, and kill them both? Or she could do something to save the day...

The Marine snapped on the safty of his MEU[SOC], and tossed it toward's Seeker. Inside a little part of him died, as he was parting with his only weapon.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Rexan blinked at the now dead Scourge. The Jedi decided to go and aid one of the others and he began to jog off. Then a blackrobed figure stood infront of him. "Master...Really your apart of this psychopathic circus? I thought you were always fly solo or only with Sith kinda guy' the jedi rambled. The robe figure took out a lightsaber and ignited both sides. "...Wait damn I'm stupid" the jedi muttered before charging at the figure and lunging for his chest. The figure used the lower end of his blade to knock Rexan's blade upward and then delievered a kick amplyfied by the force to his now exposed stomach. Rexan went flying crashing through a window of a near by building. The robed figure took off his cloak revealing his blood red skin covered in odd black tatoo markings. He had multiple short horns sticking from his head and his eyes had a thick red circle and filled with an ugly shade of yellow. The man smiled and began to walk towards the building Rexan crashed through.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:22 pm

Saber felt her hands enclosed around the pistol, as she used what little craft she knew on it. She was after all, a Saber, not some crazy witch. Given, she died like one...but still.

Trace on. Connection established.

~ Weapon blueprints: stored.

~ Weapon memory: Stored

~Weapon properties memorized: Flawless

~Weapon function memory: Flawed; re attempt later

~ Weapon Projection: Lower expectation; but prepared

"It's done. If I need this weapon ever again, I can project it if needed. Being that as it may, using a projectile weapon here could be a flawed idea. Our allies may get downed by our own fire. Your orders, my Master? I can compensate for your physical weakness as much as you need. Also, my abilities in projection are not the greatest. The weapon, if replicated, will not be as good as the original. " Seeker kept her ground, after she had handed her Master back his weapon.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Rexan got up clenching his stomach. Damn...Need to learn how to not underestimate people...Now where's my lightsaber The jedi thought looking around the room. He noticed it on the floor. THe jedi extended his hand to have it come to him but then a black boot came down on the hilt leaving it on the floor. Rexan looked down and at the boot and looked up to see a was the man from before. "Great a iridonian sith....what a difficult combination"he muttered before extending both hands and using the force sending Maul flying away.

Rexan rushed to grab his lightsaber then he leaped into the and igniting the blade. The Jedi had the blade pointing downward hoping to have hit the man impact . The sith rolled out way and ignited his double bladed lightsaber yet again and only said "Die Jedi" before doing a brrage of attacks against the young knight. Rexan could barely block the attacks. I just sent him flying...He doesn't even seem unphased he thought before using the force to knock the Sith back. The Jedi looked around and saw a car. He waved his hand and had it go to the Zabrak. The Sith immeditely got off after being tossed again jumped on the car then jumping off it heading towards Rexan. He then continued the barrage of attacks. "Why won't you die!" he shouted. Well I'm screwed... Rexan thought barely managing to defend himself against his attacker
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Forgoing her silent Master, Seeker darted out of the coffines of the alleyway, directly into the fray outside. The Captain was in a grapple contest with Nova. Not much she could, or wanted to do there; friendly fire could be bad. As for the threat of the two above, they were out of the battle for now, at the least. There was something wrong in that, but it still didn't matter as much per say as the people killing them now. Then there was Rexan, getting his ass kicked by a person using a light blade. Given, it looked bad. But at the least, she could engage the target. Maybe even get an advantage over it, with a surprise attack. But he looked like an amazing swordsman, maybe even good enough to be a servant, though she didn't sense it.

Saber got her sword in position, and kicked a nearby car in the pairs direction. She didn't want to engage directly, not yet. She could use projection to use swords or weapons that could give her an advatnage in this battle.
Back to top Go down
TheGeek42

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:40 pm

The Jedi and Sith's bblade collidedgiving off sparks. The sith then used his free hand to punch Rexan right in the jaw having the jedi roll a few feet away from him. The sith looked up and saw a car heading towards him. He raised his hand having the car stop. The zabrak then frowned and had the car flying back at seeker.

Rexan got up and failed to find his lightsaber in the street.

!!!!!

Lev was sitting on a roof top watching the battles go on. "Thanks for the new lightsaber" he commented to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raccoon City Down Town   Raccoon City Down Town - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raccoon City Down Town
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next